Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] New Bob the Builder

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He looks Tim Lovejoyesque to me. Which is the dictionary definition of punchable.

Aye. If Ben Flower had done what he did to Tim Lovejoy instead of an opponent, Wigan would have finished the game with 14 men rather than 12 if there had been any justice.

Serious stuff this.

Deserves to be discussed calmly and reasonably.

123681-850x565-mad2.jpg

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Does he have a Polish accent now? Just asking :lol:

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
That's ridiculous. Short sleeves on a building site!! I hope they get closed down by the Health and Safety Executive pronto.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He looks like a right smug merchant banker

http://www.buzzfeed.com/nicholaswray/bob-the-builder#3f3g91i

I hope they do a story line where he knocks over Ben Flower's pint and gets knocked out cold. This is much much worse than the the digitisation of Thomas the Tank engine

#disgrace
#AngrywordedlettertomyMP

Is that the invisible builder standing behind the red digger with just the yellow hat showing, who promises to turn up at a specific time, but never shows. :rant:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I think my biggest issue with the new iteration of Bob is the inclusion of some sort of logo on his hard hat.

From now on I shall refer to the new one as 'Corporate Bob'. Bet he uses words like synergy without any sense of irony. Tosser.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Hit Entertainment are right pricks when it comes to this. I've still not forgiven them for ****ing up Thomas The Tank Engine.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Hit Entertainment are right pricks when it comes to this. I've still not forgiven them for ****ing up Thomas The Tank Engine.

My issue with Thomas is that he is referred to as 'The cheeky one' I see no cheek whatsoever about Thomas. He is more the pub bore quaffing a maximum of 1/2 pint of real ale, can quote from the Health and Safety manual at will and would probably spend his spare time spotting trains if he wasn't one himself. No wonder Gordon has always got the hump with him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My issue with Thomas is that he is referred to as 'The cheeky one' I see no cheek whatsoever about Thomas. He is more the pub bore quaffing a maximum of 1/2 pint of real ale, can quote from the Health and Safety manual at will and would probably spend his spare time spotting trains if he wasn't one himself. No wonder Gordon has always got the hump with him.

Wise words.

Percy - cheeky
Toby - cheeky
Thomas - dullard

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

I always thought he was a smug git myself. I took great enjoyment when the little shit ended up in the mine and had to be winched out by Gordon.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Years ago it occurred to me that whenever they show any of the trains on Thomas The Tank Engine it looked like someone who's just been caught having an angry w*nk. Thank God my kids grew up and we could stop watching it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here