Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day - Is there a Surprise in Store?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If Ince and Towell both go out on loan then maybe a surprise midfielder like Alan Judge even though he's a few weeks away from fitness ? ???

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The same Andy Naylor that said there was no chance of Bobby coming back.

And the same Andy Naylor who was well behind on reporting the Akpom deal?

We had one striker available Vs Cardiff, that was dangerous. In a team that plays 4-4-2, having at least 5 strikers in the squad is a norm.

Let's keep this day exciting:

Towell out - Mystery striker in.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Massive fall from grace for Rohan Ince, should have made his loan deal to Fulham permanent in the summer I think after he impressed them there.

Created a thread for this deal as not everyone will look at this specific thread.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Feel sorry for Incey. Always felt he had more potential than Caskey

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Depending on the extent of Bruno injury that is our major weakness now. If he is fit Goldson can cover or even Tomori but neither are good enough on the evidence shown so far to play the season out there as first choice.

So Tomori who was signed last week is instantly written of.
Sound logic.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
I don't see why we would loan out Towell, very capable squad player which will be required with a couple of injuries.

One of not very many bright points from Saturday.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Depending on the extent of Bruno injury that is our major weakness now. If he is fit Goldson can cover or even Tomori but neither are good enough on the evidence shown so far to play the season out there as first choice.

Given we allowed a young RB out on loan and replaced him with an equally young and inexperienced on in makes me think Bruno isn't going to be long term. Wonder how long Roseinor is out for as well. It's entirely plausible Bong or Pocognoli could swap wings as well if needs must.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So Tomori who was signed last week is instantly written of.
Sound logic.

Not so, as I pointed out on the evidence shown so far neither him nor Goldson are good enough for first choice but would provide good back up. Just hope Bruno is fit for Huddersfield and stays fit for the rest of the season. I do not think that it was or is in CH plans to play Tomori too often as he sent Hunt out to get games and not sit on the bench and replaced him with Tomori.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here