Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Best dropped by Ipswich

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
At least Jon Obika tried

Yep!

He may not have been the right fit for us in the short period of time he was here but Jon Obika seems to have really come into his own at Swindon with 22 goals in 78 games. Leon Best on the other hand is not very good and has a bad attitude.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Complete embarrassment for Ipswich in that Lincoln cup tie. Lack of effort, ability, skill, positional awareness, goal threat....i could go on. I don't think the Lincoln defenders could believe their luck coming up against him.

One of the worst footballers to pull-on an Albion shirt..... right up there with Mark 'Trolley' McCammon.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Complete embarrassment for Ipswich in that Lincoln cup tie. Lack of effort, ability, skill, positional awareness, goal threat....i could go on. I don't think the Lincoln defenders could believe their luck coming up against him.

One of the worst footballers to pull-on an Albion shirt..... right up there with Mark 'Trolley' McCammon.

I thought the same - yet if what Easy 10 said is true, he called McCarthy useless when he was subbed? That is beyond a joke Leon :lol:

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
They are doing the whole of football a favour. If they pay him up now he'll still be able to join a new club (should any of them be stupid enough to want him) even once the window has closed as he'll be a free agent. Hopefully Ipswich will wait another week and then release him ensuring he cannot play league football for the rest of the season.

would any club want that Tsser , ???,
amazed that ipswich did

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

That's harsh on McCammon. He scored a cracker at Bramall Lane for us.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Between 2004 and 2017 he has scored 59 goals. Perhaps he just isn't very good at this game.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

Super Super mark. Supet market trolley is a genius chant. That, and phoning up Harty excuses him from being Shithouse. Which he was.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
A d!ckhead of the highest order. I remember when he was subbed and boo'd off by the Albion fans he turns around to CH and says "why are they booing me?". When was the time before that an Albion player was boo'd off? CMS wasnt great, but he atleast ran around (admittedly like a headless chicken) and gave EFFORT.

Not even upto seeing that he doesn't try hard enough and he's bloody useless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here