Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our friends up the road...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Funny how you're all wetting yourselves over that table! The difference being you have obtained your points against teams like Rotherham, Wigan, Bristol City whereas we have to play Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. But do carry on :moo:

True but you are shocking all the same and how much have you spent? BS is the perfect unethical fit for your club

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Funny how you're all wetting yourselves over that table! The difference being you have obtained your points against teams like Rotherham, Wigan, Bristol City whereas we have to play Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. But do carry on :moo:
You can only beat what's in front of you.

You've spent many a year in the 2nd division - have you ever topped the table?
We managed to top it while you finished rock bottom. You have to admit, that's pretty ****ing funny.

Happy new year. Let's hope we've both started as we mean to go on.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking

It's a fair point as far as it goes but given that your lot are dead last I'd say your bragging rights have been somewhat restricted.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
True but you are shocking all the same and how much have you spent? BS is the perfect unethical fit for your club

Unethical? How about your lot? Isn't it a £40 million loss predicted for this season even if you do come up? BHAFC, doing it the right way...yeah right!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Unethical? How about your lot? Isn't it a £40 million loss predicted for this season even if you do come up? BHAFC, doing it the right way...yeah right!

Be a good girl and stop sucking those lemons.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We have to play Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. But do carry on

Happy to as you've been somewhat selective.

Also in 2016 you've played: relegated Newcastle (Lost), relegated Aston Villa (Lost), West Brom (Lost), West Ham (Lost), this year's ordinary Leicester (Lost), Burnley (Lost), Swansea (Lost), Watford (Lost), and plucky Bournemouth (Lost).

Palace have been utter toilet. In case you didn't know.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We're spending less than our rivals, and doing it within FFP rules - what more do you want?

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Happy to as you've been somewhat selective.

Also in 2016 you've played: relegated Newcastle (Lost), relegated Aston Villa (Lost), West Brom (Lost), West Ham (Lost), this year's ordinary Leicester (Lost), Burnley (Lost), Swansea (Lost), Watford (Lost), and plucky Bournemouth (Lost).

Palace have been utter toilet. In case you didn't know.

I agree, we have been a shambles. But that's down to the dad dancer and he's now gone. Your fun is over, Big Sam will soon turn it around, that squad is seriously under-performing and you know it. In fact I'll happilly bet £100 for REMF that we finish above you next season if we are both in the Premier League.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
I agree, we have been a shambles. But that's down to the dad dancer and he's now gone. Your fun is over, Big Sam will soon turn it around, that squad is seriously under-performing and you know it. In fact I'll happilly bet £100 for REMF that we finish above you next season if we are both in the Premier League.
ok mate

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I agree, we have been a shambles. But that's down to the dad dancer and he's now gone.
Agreed - we're allowed to celebrate his achievements aren't we?

Your fun is over, Big Sam will soon turn it around, that squad is seriously under-performing and you know it.
I agree he'll turn it around. Our fun isn't over though, we're still having a good season. I certainly don't expect you to get relegated, and that beautiful table will be there forever. I'll donate £100 for whatever charity you like if our positions on that table are ever reversed. Ever.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I can't view their forum. Fancy pasting some choice quotes here?

In the meantime, just for our friends:
attachment.php

I think it is not too surprising for Palace to be lowest of all 92 clubs in 2016, but it is quite something to be 94th.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think it is not too surprising for Palace to be lowest of all 92 clubs in 2016, but it is quite something to be 94th.
That's how shit they are.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Big game for our friends up the road tonight and even with their bad form a game they should win, but with Swansea's new manager sitting in the stand their players might just raise their game. Needless to say I am a Swansea fan tonight.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Wow big man brave bet. Given the TENS OF MILLIONS you've already spent, I would hope in - potentially - 15 months time you would finish above us with the head start + money you lot have spent? Anyway lets deal with the facts written to history, rather than future guess work

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is this doubling up as the official "come on Swansea" thread?

It would be lovely to see Palace get slapped here, but I can't see it and consequently I'm afraid we will have to put up with that Return Of the Makh gobshite resurfacing on here tomorrow after school. :-(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here