Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anthony Knockaert

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That was an immense performance and just what we know he’s capable of. We have to remember the guy is emotional and has had a very tough time of late. Today he played with his head in the right place. Confident but not over arrogant, disciplined yet free spirited, skilful yet hard working. I hope this means he’s got his shit together because we have an unbelievably good player on our hands if he has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
After his red card against Everton, some berks on Twitter were insisting he should ‘never wear the shirt again’ - I suggested they ought to behave themselves and unsurprisingly I copped a load of abuse in return. The abuse was mostly along the lines of that I was clearly a ‘new supporter’ and should shut up until id been supporting the club as long as they had (2004 I think the berk said) - I tried to suggest I’d put my shift in as a fan since before he was born- this doesn’t make me better than him, but he brought it up. I gave one such example of my dedication that most people know about, but I don’t think he believed me...but the berk still felt he ‘won’ the argument as, unlike him, I hadn’t attended Merseyside on the train.

So tonight, after a rip roaring last few games by AK, I say again to the utter berk: behave yourself.

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
AK played well today.....

I’d sell him. Surprised Mr H gave him another chance after his tantrums & Everton performance.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
AK played well today.....

I’d sell him. Surprised Mr H gave him another chance after his tantrums & Everton performance.

Oh give it a break, tonights performance was why we do all those miles supporting our players and club through the bad times so you can really appreciate the good times

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
That's the performance his old man, knew he would produce once he got to the Prem with us.
Shame he's not around to share it with him.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
When he got his red card a few weeks ago I was certain his Albion days were numbered, that CH would find a replacement in the summer and look to ship him out for his childish behaviour.

Since he has returned he has been immense, and made some very good defenders look very average. I expect we will sign a winger in the summer but Knockaert seems determined to keep his place

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I bet my mate (also a Brighton fan) £50 AK WOULDN’T play for France.

Today is the first time I’ve been worried I’ll lose that bet. Unreal.

Jimmy Grimble

Absolutely outstanding tonight.

An Albion hero and always will be.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Apart from some immense skill, his work rate was equally phenomenal, he was all over the pitch. So pleased for him and delighted to see him stuff the doom mongers comments back down their throats. AK is definitely good enough for the Premier League he has just blown a bit hot and cold. As for his attitude, did anyone notice Griezman (sp) throwing the same Gallic faces and attitude in the Atletico game? Kept thinking of AK everytime he had a bit of a hissy fit when things weren’t going his way. I think it’s called “the will to win”

I bloody love AK.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Absolutely stunning performance by Le Petit Magicien, really turned it on for us last night, and turned Man U defenders inside out like they were sunday league players. Bravo monsieur! :bowdown:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here