You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I think you're forgetting that if a club has low-down turnstyle entrance gates then it's asking for it..

You're right of course, I mean over three MILLION people have passed through them safely before last week over the past 6 years, we seriously screwed up on the design. :moo:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
There is nothing wrong with the turn-styles for over five years normal people have been able to scan a ticket or season card and walk through with no difficulty. It is only when the morons from up there turn up and they have a problem with them. So let’s think where the problems lies.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Nothing makes my piss boil more than putting a different twist on the bleedin' obvious.
Like government responses to facts that they don't like, usually lies to try and get off the hook.
In this case it's pathetic, as others have said 4,000,000 have gone through before those zoo creatures stank the place out.
Mis management my arse, but then we are talking about Crystal Palace, a rotten club from top to bottom, with fans who should be lying on their backs on the bottom of a pond.
My only surprise has been some of the posts on here since the game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think they just need to accept that Murray is our player again, has played for BHA more & scored more goals for us & they literally copied our mistake by letting him go... oh and that they have a high proportion of twats in their fan base.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The silence from the police and FA has been deafening following the Brighton V palace game, surely the behaviour of the palace hooligans won't be swept under the carpet?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Problem is because the SP droning is seen by some as the best atmosphere in the world nobody puts any blame on the hoodie boyz and it seems there will be no sanctions against them, I suspect their chairman even paid for the fireworks and flares and has now brushed everything under the piss-stained boardroom carpet.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The silence from the police and FA has been deafening following the Brighton V palace game, surely the behaviour of the palace hooligans won't be swept under the carpet?

Don't hold your breath!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

There may be some visits on the morning of the cup game. The Police love a bit of that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here