Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pascal Gross

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
WIR HABEN GROSS, PASCAL GROSS, ICH GLAUBE SIE VERSTEHEN NICHT. ER KOSTET VIER MILL, ER BESSER ALS ÖZIL, WIR HABEN PASCAL GROSS!

Everything is more intimidating when said in German. Class player, pinging inch perfect passes with both feet. :bowdown: He's a £20million player, comfortably.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I thought Gross was very busy in the first half, certainly compared to the leggy looking Stephens and Kayal (by comparison).
I honestly thought Gross was giving it everything, having been told he was just getting the first half, so industrious was he compared to those around him. But then he just kept on going, all the way, superb engine, covered masses of ground. Like him already.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I thought about having his name on my new shirt, but the club are using SS rather than the Eszett. I think the ß looks cool.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I thought about having his name on my new shirt, but the club are using SS rather than the Eszett. I think the ß looks cool.

Agreed. If I find myself buying a new shirt, Gross 13 will be the name going on it. The man is class, and a German wearing number 13 is always a winner.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Thought Suttner looked a class act too and several notches above Bong. It was very noticeable how Madrid made greater inroads down our left once Bong came on.

Liked the look of Suttner, decent in possession, keen to get forward and tenacious in the tackle. For all Brown's good work it would've been interesting to see how he would've faired with Solly in front of him. Brown put in a good shift but wanted to come inside, whereas Solly would offer more natural width. Good options to have though.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Agreed. If I find myself buying a new shirt, Gross 13 will be the name going on it. The man is class, and a German wearing number 13 is always a winner.
I get it now. The 13 is meant to represent an ß.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here