Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hassocks pub, Brighton flag.

D

Deleted User X18H

Always thought the owners were Utd fans!!!!

They were. Prior to that they were Chelsea fans, as every single person in Hassocks knew Matthew Harding on a personal level.

Albion fans now of course for some reason or another. Although a season in League One in 2021 should bring them to their senses.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Is this the pub by the station? Back in '79 I had a promotion party in there. Great time was had by all including a guy who was connected with the Seagull Special train but worked for the club and we got to know him. He was invited and arrived in his best suit. The champagne ruined it a bit.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
I particularly enjoyed this item from their site:

10cmx10cm-round-stickers.jpg

...and when you don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' it's best not to display your ignorance on a sticker.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I particularly enjoyed this item from their site:

View attachment 85732

...and when you don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' it's best not to display your ignorance on a sticker.

Indeed. It's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Not for a customised one, but an off the shelf flag of St George seems to be about 50% more in cotton than polyester, so I guess that a customised hand sewn cotton flag would be far more expensive than a printed polyester one.

Have you seen the link on post #30?
It may be worth getting a quote.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Many thanks to [MENTION=29098]Sussaxon[/MENTION] for my avatar design, I have only taken 3 years to finally buy a flag. The Hassocks flag photo sent to me made me decide to finally get one.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Out of interest, how much did it cost?

£86.95 total cost.
This included postage and packing, I also had to pay £12.00 towards design. You can design your own flag on their website for free or send them a design, I needed some help with the design.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
£86.95 total cost.
This included postage and packing, I also had to pay £12.00 towards design. You can design your own flag on their website for free or send them a design, I needed some help with the design.

It looks quality mate!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here