Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tonly Bloom libked to purchase of Belgium Pro B Club Union SG

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I think that is because of legislation changes by the FA.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So from what [MENTION=33965]FatSuperman[/MENTION] said he wouldn't be able to use their data for players would he? Would be good if he could as an aide to our fantastic recruitment team... I can't imagine how difficult that job is just identifying players yet alone actually getting them to sign!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Thanks for that. There must be more clubs though .

I don’t think so, they seem to play each other four times a season, not including playoffs and cups etc.. that is the second division. Their first division has 16 teams in it.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
So from what [MENTION=33965]FatSuperman[/MENTION] said he wouldn't be able to use their data for players would he? Would be good if he could as an aide to our fantastic recruitment team... I can't imagine how difficult that job is just identifying players yet alone actually getting them to sign!

That's not based on any knowledge, just opinion. I'm not ITK remotely. About anything really.

There is nothing legally stopping him from using Starlizard data. If that company chooses to provide him the data. Starlizard was only really gambling with Tony's money, so whilst he might not legally be a director or shareholder, it still only exists to gamble his money. I accept they have a consulting arm and also allow other people to buy in, but the primary income is winnings bets from Tony's stakes.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
I would imagine he'll still be involved, just not in an official capacity....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here