Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wilfried Zaha and Brighton racism

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Is there a history of Malaria being used as a racist insult? I'm not saying it isn't, I simply don't understand it. Malaria is a problem around the world, and it doesn't discriminate. Weird.

And obviously I condemn all racism.

I admire you more for saying that you are weird.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Having thought about this.

I wonder if, in fact ,those young men are Medical doctors or microbiologists who have just looked at Wilfs bloods and discovered the Malaria bug.

Perhaps they are then looking at ways to deliver the bad news in a lighthearted way to help Zaha get over the devastating news?

If that’s the case then they aren’t dickheads, they’re compassionate professionals.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Silly boys having too much beer.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
At least we can all agree on here that "it's time Wilfried Zaha went to a big club...he's not going to win anything at Palace."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44025490

Ah! There’s the rub, he went to a big club and couldn’t make the grade. He knows he’s better being a big fish in a small turgid pond then getting found out again when playing with the big boys...

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Ah! There’s the rub, he went to a big club and couldn’t make the grade. He knows he’s better being a big fish in a small turgid pond then getting found out again when playing with the big boys...

This line is trotted out all the time, he failed at United, so he’ll fail at any big club.
Wilf is one of the most exciting players in the PL, and he’s proved this season with his assists and goals , that his all round game is improving, whilst having a severe case of maleria.
If he keeps improving, he could be better than Will Buckley .

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Totally this. Yes it's wrong and details must be forwarded to the authorities however the thought that rival fans are trawling the web to point score is just cheap.

Wouldn't it be lovely to discuss football on a football forum, hey now that's an idea I've just stumbled on!

Hang on.....I think you might have just had a Eureka moment.
I think this forum should be renamed ' Palace/Brexit Chat ' These two topics seem to dominate every waking moment of a number of posters on here, who clearly, haven't got enough going on in their lives.
For those of us in the minority and with a modicum of intelligence and experience, ' the Palace thing ' lingers like a bad smell. Artificially created and perpetuated by those over the years, who craved a rivalry to focus their angst and now imbedded in the mindset of many as the be all and end all of our existence. This forum is now the vehicle for petty, trivial and banal point scoring. No class, no dignity. Just pure, unadulterated ugliness, which sadly, is what many on here are looking for.
It is the one element that stains my undying support of BHA. It brings out the worst in people. The matches are dreaded. There is no proper banter. Its just downright ugly and malicious. An atmosphere of dislike and fear and too many are more than happy to keep that going.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
This line is trotted out all the time, he failed at United, so he’ll fail at any big club.
Wilf is one of the most exciting players in the PL, and he’s proved this season with his assists and goals , that his all round game is improving, whilst having a severe case of maleria.

It’s a pity his stats are not as good as Pascal Gross and Buckley stats were also better, thus Poyet’s comment. He is a good player but not as good as you guys think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It’s a pity his stats are not as good as Pascal Gross and Buckley stats were also better, thus Poyet’s comment. He is a good player but not as good as you guys think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's better than we think .

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

He didn't fail to get caught by Moyes smokin' the bone with his 17 year old daughter...I have to say allegedly, although it hurts.

Career threatening move whilst being a house guest of your boss.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Reports of racist behaviour by Stoke fans towards Wilf .
Thought we left all that shit behind .

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
He's better than we think .

He certainly an exciting player. I think I heard a pundit say the best asset of Zaha was he was capable of moving the ball up the pitch quickly which helps the team. He can still improve on some aspects like his finishing. Make no mistake though there are players out there as good as Zaha on what they do.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Reports of racist behaviour by Stoke fans towards Wilf .
Thought we left all that shit behind .[/QUOTE

Oh behave. It's Stoke. They still point at aeroplanes there fella.

Their slogan should be "moving boldly into the 1970s"]

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
He didn't fail to get caught by Moyes smokin' the bone with his 17 year old daughter...I have to say allegedly, although it hurts.

Career threatening move whilst being a house guest of your boss.

I think the main point here is the word allegedly.
Moyes didn’t sign him, and I think he didn’t rate him.
I’m sure they now regret not persevering with him .

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He certainly an exciting player. I think I heard a pundit say the best asset of Zaha was he was capable of moving the ball up the pitch, without diving quickly, which helps the team. He can still improve on some aspects like his finishing. Make no mistake though there are players out there as good as Zaha on what they do.

Corrected for you :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here