Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday night drinking thread

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Glass of flippin’ water for me as I’m doing the 5:2 diet!

I do that but always do Tuesday/Thursday as my days of suffering. 5:2 works for me, does it work for you ?

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I do that but always do Tuesday/Thursday as my days of suffering. 5:2 works for me, does it work for you ?

It’s the only diet that works for me. 5 days of fun and two utterly miserable. Lost a stone since start of the year.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Yeah still trying to play the game but failing badly form wise at the moment.

Which game are you playing? I'm wanting to finis my Liverpool game off but he keeps coming on for a move then ****ing off. Think we are 4-0 up against the pool and 6-0 against Juventus. Barcalona on Sunday looks a well matched game, there may be one substitution in that one I am hoping they can get one more player to make it 11 11

Ajax starting on the 29th, next Sunday looks like a REALLY tough game. I havent worked out there average rating vs us but I reckon its plus 200 per board. We are going to need to be on our best against the dutch, cant wait

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It’s the only diet that works for me. 5 days of fun and two utterly miserable. Lost a stone since start of the year.

I feel your pain, but yes, it does work and its better than being on a diet 7 days a week !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Which game are you playing? I'm wanting to finis my Liverpool game off but he keeps coming on for a move then ****ing off. Think we are 4-0 up against the pool and 6-0 against Juventus. Barcalona on Sunday looks a well matched game, there may be one substitution in that one I am hoping they can get one more player to make it 11 11

Ajax starting on the 29th, next Sunday looks like a REALLY tough game. I havent worked out there average rating vs us but I reckon its plus 200 per board. We are going to need to be on our best against the dutch, cant wait

Playing against the bournemouth guy who has 99 games on at once so it’s a slog. You lose your rhythm. Doing ok against him ....he’s about 1280 but I would have won easil6 enough 2 - 3 years ago. Slowly coming back tho.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Glass of flippin’ water for me as I’m doing the 5:2 diet!

I’ve just looked up this diet. Do you literally not eat anything for 2 days a week? Or have I misunderstood?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Too many of those G&T’s :)

Questions and I used to play a few years ago, via phone apps, in the evenings.

A G and T would have been an appetiser for him. He was a solid 1500 player and I know it'll come back to him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here