Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Burnley v Chelsea

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Strange old match tonight, while it would be funny if Burnley overtake Arsenal we definitely don't need them to continue with their head of steam going into the match next weekend. But that said if they beat Chelsea and view our game as easy three points we might stand a better chance so long as we have our Man Utd away heads on rather than our Everton away heads on
Christ you actually think we may get a result next week away from home:lolol::lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Christ you actually think we may get a result next week away from home:lolol::lolol:

Yes i do. Burnley. play two games before we play them. Our players will be bang up for this as it's the only real chance of us getting any more points. We are due a result on our travels.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Indeed, but I'm with Gazwag. A win for Burnley tonight and they may well take their game with struggling Brighton as a bit of a 'gimmie' and we can perhaps take advantage (straws: clutching at).

Ok, my new 'clutching at straws' theory: They will now take their game with Stoke extremely seriously and absolutely batter them to make up for the Chelsea game. Then they'll ease up and under-estimate us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here