Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kev the rev

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Wondered if he enjoyed the game at selhurst today:sick: bet we won't see him on here for next few weeks or until we lose again???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does that make him a proper Palacestic ???

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Wasn't it you who started Oscar out polls??? ....and agreeing with things I said and giving it the thumbs up???....enough said I think.....Great performance in what seemed like 2nd gear.Stephens and Lualua starting games, Albion winning, enough said.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Wasn't it you who started Oscar out polls??? ....and agreeing with things I said and giving it the thumbs up???....enough said I think.....Great performance in what seemed like 2nd gear.Stephens and Lualua starting games, Albion winning, enough said.

Enough said?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Wondered if he enjoyed the game at selhurst today:sick: bet we won't see him on here for next few weeks or until we lose again???

"Pot and the kettle" springs to mind after some of the comments you come out with on the match day threads when we are away.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Are you both the same person?

How dare you...I give opinions, fare enough others may not agree with them.Fact is our fortunes have changed since Oscar has played the players we were all screming for....The OP doesn't give opinions, just goes with the dish of the day.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Do you still want Oscar SACKED? Will he still DEFINITELY NOT BE HERE NEXT SEASON? Or have 10 goals in 4 games changed you view?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Do you still want Oscar SACKED? Will he still DEFINITELY NOT BE HERE NEXT SEASON? Or have 10 goals in 4 games changed you view?

I still don't think he will be here next season. That's just a point of view. Let's not get carried away by beating a side who were necking champagne at training on monday and a very poor Charlton side. The penny looks to have dropped and the buzz is back.But no one saw this coming three weeks ago, we were poor and no one can deny that.I think a few arses have been kicked behind the scenes and not before time.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why do the mods let Vulture back in every week? He must have been banned dozens of times.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I still don't think he will be here next season. That's just a point of view. Let's not get carried away by beating a side who were necking champagne at training on monday and a very poor Charlton side. The penny looks to have dropped and the buzz is back.But no one saw this coming three weeks ago, we were poor and no one can deny that.I think a few arses have been kicked behind the scenes and not before time.

Er, yes they did, there were loads of people slating you for being way too negative as usual. You're a serial miserablist who only seems happy when we're losing.

I have to say though, that as you said earlier, you don't tend to resort to abuse in your arguments like a lot of people do (myself included) so fair play to you for that.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Er, yes they did, there were loads of people slating you for being way too negative as usual. You're a serial miserablist who only seems happy when we're losing.

I have to say though, that as you said earlier, you don't tend to resort to abuse in your arguments like a lot of people do (myself included) so fair play to you for that.

1. I can't see how people can abuse other for simply having a different point of view and argument. You don't know them personally.
2. I thought people who started threads about others got banned, this is the second one this poster has started about myself. Despite of giving me numerous thumbs up, on other issues. I suppose it's one rule for one and one for another.
3. How could I possibly abuse someone who refers to myself as Kev the diff???...Oh the irony,,,I presume he means div. The day I argue with a guy who can't spell a three word insult, will be a very sad day.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Why do the mods let Vulture back in every week? He must have been banned dozens of times.

Or the board would be full of doug deeps.Sad little man that gets up at 5am to read the argus to post quotes on here. His famous put downs have all the strength of a chocolate fire guard. Who Mr Logic from viz was modelled on.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Or the board would be full of doug deeps.Sad little man that gets up at 5am to read the argus to post quotes on here. His famous put downs have all the strength of a chocolate fire guard. Who Mr Logic from viz was modelled on.

Some of us work. Remember what that's like? Only you would be sad enough to go back 5 weeks to quote someone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here