Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet another piece of UKIP brilliance

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bloody foreigners, stealing hard working British comedians' jokes.

(Yes, I know he's actually Irish, but that ruins my joke!)

Haha! They are both American. I'm confused. When does the war start? What?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I work all over the EU, does that mean I'm stealing the jobs of Poles, Germans, Cypriots and the French?

Yes, bloody foreigner!

Bit like the immigrants in Australia going over there, taken their jobs and stealing their women (or Children if you've seen rabbit proof fence)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Sigh....

I said 'in certain areas' - Lincolnshire is historically a low wage agricultural area which had neither a manufacturing base nor unions to be dismantled. When a labour force comes along that will work for even less it is no great surprise what is going to happen, but it doesn't help those that can no longer find work.

sigh........

Oh I see only 'certain' areas which you can cherry pick to support your suggestion about the 'English' working class. Perhaps you should be talking about the Linsolnshire working class or the working class in the other 'certain' areas instead of the 'English' working class.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
UKIP's advertisements are paid for by Paul Sykes, a UKIP member.

He is paying for them himself, rather than giving the money to the party, in order that he (not the party) can retain editorial control.

According to the UKIP Deputy Party Chairman Neil Hamilton, the Guardian recently reported:

"In a sign of growing unease about the party's relationship with Sykes, who is thought to be worth around £650m, Hamilton insisted that the businessman, "can't brand anything with Ukip that he might want to do unless I've agreed it. It's our campaign, not Paul Sykes' campaign."

Therefore, it IS UKIP that have ballsed this up, showing them to be the absolute tin pot shower that they really are. It is a travesty they have 20% of public opinion - the public have no idea how disorganised this rabble really are.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I work all over the EU, does that mean I'm stealing the jobs of Poles, Germans, Cypriots and the French?

Depends if you're dark skinned or not. Besides, mainland Europe are more relaxed about econmic movement and do not bang on about it as much as Little Englanders do.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ukip are essentially a bunch of bigoted numbskulls with very little to offer the country who have seen th elikes of Blair and Cameron and their chums doing very well out of the British people and they'd like to wade in and have a piece of the action too thank you very much. And Farage looks like he would be wet to the touch.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It is a travesty they have 20% of public opinion - the public have no idea how disorganised this rabble really are.

Or maybe the public are also stupid Little England pub-bores just like Farange?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Ukip are essentially a bunch of bigoted numbskulls with very little to offer the country who have seen th elikes of Blair and Cameron and their chums doing very well out of the British people and they'd like to wade in and have a piece of the action too thank you very much. And Farage looks like he would be wet to the touch.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the irony stinks

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I would like to see a different policy on immigration but not under this bunch of Bumbledukes.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm all for healthy debate about important issues like Europe but where is the quality control with UKIP? Farage never seems to be out of the news apologising profusely for gaffes made by his inexperienced colleagues. I think a lot of them are envious of the charisma of their leader and they try the 'man of the people' stuff with disastrous consequences.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I quite like Farange, at least he's admitted that he's happy for lower economic growth, higher unemployment and higher prices as a result of EU withdrawal. If voters are also happy worth this then they shouldn't be condemned for voting UKIP.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
View attachment 53083

The 'British worker' in this poster campaign is Irish actor David O'Rourke who moved to the UK from Dublin.
Its called acting Darren, you know, "just a job",.... you do realise that William Shatner was never actually a spaceman, dont you?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Depends if you're dark skinned or not. Besides, mainland Europe are more relaxed about econmic movement and do not bang on about it as much as Little Englanders do.
Really,... been to France and Spain lately?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Its called acting Darren, you know, "just a job",.... you do realise that William Shatner was never actually a spaceman, dont you?

Point of fact, it's called corporate modelling or everyman modelling, not acting.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Therefore, it IS UKIP that have ballsed this up, showing them to be the absolute tin pot shower that they really are. It is a travesty they have 20% of public opinion - the public have no idea how disorganised this rabble really are.

Or maybe the public are also stupid Little England pub-bores just like Farange?

Strange how you all want to just insult anyone that might want to consider voting UKIP rather than put forward an intelligent, well though argument. [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] - would have thought you would be above the pathetic insult throwing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here