Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Grant roll call

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I know there are quite a few fans of this rather talented chap on NSC.

I know birthday boy [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] are going. Who else?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Bexhill on Saturday? Or Brighton in June?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bexhill on Saturday? Or Brighton in June?

My thread was aimed more at the Saturday De La Warr gig but either or both.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Trans at Green Door for me, I've made the trek to Bexhill a couple of times and really don't like it, despite the fact the venue is rather lovely. I was pretty pleased he's announced for the Dome, I don't think they'll be too much of a hurry up for tickets.

He's an absolutely superb performer. Have a great night!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is this the same John Grant that lived in Saltdean, went to Longhill and used to work at Endeavour Ford?

Nope. I rather like the idea of the John Grant having worked in a Ford garage.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yup, I'll be there with girlfriend and 14 year old son. We'll be easy to spot as we'll have the Albion scarves on - we'll be coming straight from the footie to Bexhill.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I know there are quite a few fans of this rather talented chap on NSC.

I know birthday boy [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] are going. Who else?

Yup, I'll be there with girlfriend and 14 year old son. We'll be easy to spot as we'll have the Albion scarves on - we'll be coming straight from the footie to Bexhill.

Yep, Burgers and Brewdog (and Meantime) in The Cow with Mrs Pogue and the two Junior Pogues at lunchtime, then Albion with one of the boys. Mrs Pogue is picking me up from the Amex, then it'll be fish and chips in Bexhill and the gig. Can't wait, should be a birthday to remember.

And I'm going in June too.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Just emailed the Pavilion to ask if they would be kind enough to pass on a gift to him. If they say yes, he's getting a Brighton scarf.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yep, Burgers and Brewdog (and Meantime) in The Cow with Mrs Pogue and the two Junior Pogues at lunchtime, then Albion with one of the boys. Mrs Pogue is picking me up from the Amex, then it'll be fish and chips in Bexhill and the gig. Can't wait, should be a birthday to remember.

And I'm going in June too.

That's livin' alright :wink:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Just emailed the Pavilion to ask if they would be kind enough to pass on a gift to him. If they say yes, he's getting a Brighton scarf.

Can't you just throw it?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here