Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Women move into second place in Womens Super League 2

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
On a hot day (in complete comparison to the previous Sunday which had been freezing!), Brighton women ran out 4-1 winners against Watford on Sunday which moves them into second place in the league.

Match report : https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...albion-ladies-vs-watford-ladies-on-06-may-18/

Gallery : https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2018/may/women-gallery-watford/

Hope Powells views : https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2018/may/powell-pleased-with-second-half-improvement/

With three games left to go, the Albion can still catch Doncaster Belles who top the league

UTA! :albion2::bhasign:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Good win on Sunday against a poor Watford side, whom Brighton face again away this week.

Last game of the season may well be a 2nd/3rd place decider between Brighton and Millwall. Hoping the game is at Culver Road.

Which reminds me, despite all the scorn and derision, certain people promised to attend at least one game this season - [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] and a few others. The last game is on May 20th. Hope to see you there.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Good win on Sunday against a poor Watford side, whom Brighton face again away this week.

Last game of the season may well be a 2nd/3rd place decider between Brighton and Millwall. Hoping the game is at Culver Road.

Which reminds me, despite all the scorn and derision, certain people promised to attend at least one game this season - [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] and a few others. The last game is on May 20th. Hope to see you there.

I've failed thus far, obvs, but will make a concerted effort to be there for that.

(Not sure I've ever been scornful though.)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How many teams are promoted?

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011

Currently is on Seagulls tickets so fingers crossed it will stay that way!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
How many teams are promoted?

Due to restructuring there is no such thing as promotion this year - the teams in WSL1 next year had to apply and meet certain criteria including being fully professional. Albion applied last year and have been accepted so will be in WSL1 next year no matter where they finish this year in WSL2. I don't think all the teams in the leagues have been decided yet (there was a second round of applications in March).

As of next year, Albion will play their home matches at Crawley rather than Culver Road. Hopefully it won't affect attendance too badly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here