Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A few things to smile about today

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Apart from that stunning win...

The blokes putting up that FA arch before the game getting drenched from the sprinklers

Trying to work out who the new ginger player was warming up in the first half (apparently it's Skalak with a new haircut)

GOSBTS getting stuck as the players came out for the second half ...has that ever happened before and I hadn't realised we use a record player.

Peter Brackley's impression of Motson. It was pretty good.

And from my vantage point in the front row of WSU, seeing all the late 1901ers dash out after HT when Gross scored his second. [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] I'm looking at you.

Any others?

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Just playing like we deserve to be here rather than like a third division side at a cup match a couple of divisions up, that we looked like against citeh and Leicester.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Missing the first goal at the bar. A wa*k situation. Atmosphere,noise,exultation but not actually there.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Matt Ryan running the length of the pitch to celebrate our second goal.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
I liked the moment when towards the end one of the West Brom players played a dreadful pass across the pitch where only a Brighton player stood. Pulis reacted with a fairly wet throw of his water bottle. Made me laugh.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Was on concourse for first goal (yes I was on half time pint duty AGAIN), talking to mate who I met after match and he had missed second goal as well finishing pint (light weight). So was it you? Were you once a milkman????????????????

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Haven't seen it mentioned but decent queue sizes in WSU. 5 minutes after the first half finished I went to the toilet and decided to see if there was many people in the "Harvey's wall" queue. I was pleasantly surprised to see about 5 people in situ. Very pleasant pint of golden bier.

Apart from that stunning win...

The blokes putting up that FA arch before the game getting drenched from the sprinklers

Trying to work out who the new ginger player was warming up in the first half (apparently it's Skalak with a new haircut)

GOSBTS getting stuck as the players came out for the second half ...has that ever happened before and I hadn't realised we use a record player.

Peter Brackley's impression of Motson. It was pretty good.

And from my vantage point in the front row of WSU, seeing all the late 1901ers dash out after HT when Gross scored his second. [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] I'm looking at you.

Any others?

All of these apart from the second and last. Chaps in front of us missed the second goal through half time concourse beer loitering but took it in good part.

CheeseRolls

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Walking into the ground from the railway. A German chap, busy chatting to his mates walked straight into the railings at the top of the ramp. He was fairly talk so the top of the railings impacted at groin height. It wasn't really any funnier that he was speaking German, but I know this adds to the enjoyment for some on here.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here