Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My 100th Post on the new NSC ...

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I think it was Lush that said it was "childish" or similar to worry about how many posts we've had. And you agreed. And here you are, showing off about it already. Dear oh dear LB, what is the world coming to? :D

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
I was wondering about this.

It seems stupid that some people should reinstate their previous tally and some people don't. That entirely defeats the object of having post tallies.

I personally think that everyone should of just started from scratch again. Out with the old and in with the new and all that.

I understand it's a fairly simple process for the system to add up only the posts on the new NSC, so everyone started from 0 when the re-registered, with no adjusted totals.

Anyone else think this?

I think it was Lush that said it was "childish" or similar to worry about how many posts we've had. And you agreed. And here you are, showing off about it already. Dear oh dear LB, what is the world coming to?
That was before she joined a clique.

:glare:

Lush

Mods' Pet
No I said transferring posts was "sad". And it is.

It is also a "competitive boys" thing.

Whereas an all-girls clique whose aims are to drink beer and openly ogle Bobby Zamora is a fine and worthwhile addition to NSC and the world in general.

;)

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
As long as your clique doesn't abandon us and support West Ham when he leaves, I suppose I can't argue with that...

Although "sad" offends me. You bully. :( :D

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I have started from scratch.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I'm trying to work out whether 4000 posts is something to be proud or ashamed of Chappers. Are you sure?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Now if we were talking about no of attempts on Speartoss...:ohmy:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I am apathetic towards my post count. Although you should really worship me.

Off to the Hanover for some Red Stripe now

:drink:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Duncan H said:
I didn't transfer my post counts. My employer (and wife) would not see a high post count as impressive.

We could alwats start the thread, "Can you remove my post count" :dunce:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lush said:
No I said transferring posts was "sad". And it is.

It is also a "competitive boys" thing.

Whereas an all-girls clique whose aims are to drink beer and openly ogle Bobby Zamora is a fine and worthwhile addition to NSC and the world in general.

;)

Err Lush I don't like beer. I like cider and Smirnoff Ice and can I register that I would prefer to ogle Gary Hart (no rhymes please :mad: )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here