Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away Friendly in Europe News?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Predictable email reply from supporter services

Thank you for your enquiry;

Unfortunately we have no further information confirmed for our away fixture in Europe; please continue to keep up to date with our Social media sites and www.brightonandhovealbion.com

I appreciate booking early for this away trip is preferable so I hope we shall have some details released for you shortly

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Doesn't sound like it will be an attractive fixture by the fact the opposition hasn't been announced yet. Still watching social media and waiting and waiting....

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Could part of the negotiations with Valencia for our new goalie involve the promise of a friendly?

I'm not entirely sure us promising them a friendly is a particularly great bargaining chip. We're Brighton, not Man United!

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
The fixture falls in the peak of tourist season. Should it be in a major centre, ie, Prague, Berlin, Paris or elsewhere similar, accommodation and transport at this late stage will not come cheap. If its some armpit off the tourist trail, maybe not such an issue.

Its pretty clear imo, whoever was lined up originally has fallen through, for whatever reason. My initial hunch when this date was announced, was Ingolstadt as part of the Gross deal. However, as Bundesliga2 starts the weekend before, that would be most unlikely. At that stage of pre-season, it needs to be somebody competitive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here