Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking news: Reports of explosion in Manchester

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
There are effectively people on here that want to round all the Muslims up, some sickening views are being expressed on here and for the same reason for avoiding twitter it may as well apply here as well.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Jesus this forum has become worse than a Daily Mail comment piece. Not sure i can stomach it any more, and yes call me a 'snow flake' but at least I'm not an angry little racist.

Worrying times for this country which feels more and more divided everyday.

Was on the M40 yesterday, UKIP doing their best to stir things up as usual

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 150

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
There are effectively people on here that want to round all the Muslims up, some sickening views are being expressed on here and for the same reason for avoiding twitter it may as well apply here as well.

Its a bit like the IRA letting off a bomb and rounding up all catholics, or even all christians. Some people just live in little worlds and are just pig ignorant

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If only that were true.

It is true to a degree. Sure not every ex Muslim wants to publicise themselves leaving Islam and many don’t even tell their families when they do. I’ve been speaking to a Pakistani ex Muslim over the last year or so and his wife and children don’t even know he is an apostate. I grant you that it can be very difficult leaving Islam and in some cases deadly but it depends on the situation and how you go about it.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Its a bit like the IRA letting off a bomb and rounding up all catholics, or even all christians. Some people just live in little worlds and are just pig ignorant

unfortunately.....but what do you expect when they are fed such opinionated bollox by all the mainstream media.......no doubt , anyone who thinks all muslims are bad is a dimwhitted goon of the highest order , unfortunately the numbers of bad/brainwashed/radicalised muslims is on the rise and the teachings of some of the imams around the place are downright racist in their content.....and that is undeniable....you can call a spade a spade without being an ignoramus.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Jesus this forum has become worse than a Daily Mail comment piece. Not sure i can stomach it any more, and yes call me a 'snow flake' but at least I'm not an angry little racist.

Worrying times for this country which feels more and more divided everyday.

A definition of tolerance - the willingness to accept or allow behaviour that one dislikes or disagrees with.

Personally I would rather see something done than just accept the killing of school children.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
It is true to a degree. Sure not every ex Muslim wants to publicise themselves leaving Islam and many don’t even tell their families when they do. I’ve been speaking to a Pakistani ex Muslim over the last year or so and his wife and children don’t even know he is an apostate. I grant you that it can be very difficult leaving Islam and in some cases deadly but it depends on the situation and how you go about it.

I would think most are indoctrinated from an early age (as with all religions) and then leaving this particular faith as you point out has many penalties ranging from being ostracised by family/community to death depending on which country you live in.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Was on the M40 yesterday, UKIP doing their best to stir things up as usual

I am far from being a UKIP loon, voted to remain etc, but that sentiment is not only correct, but also a long way from trying to stir things up.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I am far from being a UKIP loon, voted to remain etc, but that sentiment is not only correct, but also a long way from trying to stir things up.

The statement suggests multiculturalism doesn't also mean integration, which of course it can and should. A statement which says integration not multiculturalism is suggesting we should no longer have a society of various or multiple cultures or religions. Our politics toward multiculturalism has often failed, because integration should be a success criteria of multiculturalism.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
unfortunately the numbers of bad/brainwashed/radicalised muslims is on the rise and the teachings of some of the imams around the place are downright racist in their content.....
And that has to stop.

We need people to not be xenophobic towards Muslims in general, so we can crack down on those that are really causing the problems without becoming intolerant or losing our liberties.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I would think most are indoctrinated from an early age (as with all religions) and then leaving this particular faith as you point out has many penalties ranging from being ostracised by family/community to death depending on which country you live in.

Yes they would all be indoctrinated from birth and they are victims of Islam itself. They learn the Quran as sounds like we learnt Frère Jacques as a song without knowing what it was about. I have found that ex Muslims are far more knowledgeable on Islam than the average Muslim because they have to make damn sure that leaving is right because of the consequences on this earth and maybe in hell. Some may take a couple of years of intense research before they leave so it’s a process.

The Masked Arab knows his stuff: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9JU55HpvRvCSb1TO2w_eDA/videos

I find ex Muslims very interesting people because they have been on a long journey and are very well read in theology and history.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here