Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

440 mile round trip to Norwich

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
676 there, 676 back I believe. Combined the trip with some dining and shopping and stopping over in Norwich.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Leaving about 10 today, visiting family near Bury st Edmonds on the way to the stadium hotel and the meeting up with 6 more to get as drunk as a Dunk :albion2:

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Looks like the Holiday Inn on Carrow Road may be full of friendly faces :) Son and I staying there two driving up from Guildford so the bar after the game will feel like Dicks bar

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Staying at the ground too. Will probably be drinking in the Jubilee before the game - hotel bar after

Was driving back after game but changed my mind last minute.com
Just booked hotel this morning, 20 mins walk from ground
Mrs Soprano and I will see you there BILLYBOY :)
Can enjoy the whole day now and have a few celebration drinks without worrying about driving back after game

Eurobound

Brazil 2014- here we come
Nov 3, 2003
6 of us staying in the Travelodge City centre friday. Staying over Saturday too, just to spread the word (Nothing to do with the game originally Saturday 3pm)

Any particular pubs?

We will all be striped up, its doubling as a stag weekend too. Plenty of Albion songs all weekend then...

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Driving up from Littlehampton this afternoon...gotta come back tonight, taking my littleun to Wembley tormorrow for the semi final....

snedger

Jun 13, 2011
So dopey, off work with yellow fever jab/man flu, could just about make it by train from Lestah.
Nah, I'll fall asleep watching on the telly.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here