Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Newcastle: Tuesday 28th February, 7.45pm, live on Sky [unless...]

Jerryatric

NSC Patron
Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
The only problem with 28th Feb is that I think that may be the week that FA Cup 5th round replays would happen, so if either us and/or Newcastle get through and then draw there will be a clash. If I'm wrong, I apologise. No doubt someone will correct me!

I reckon it will be 14th March, mainly because I will be away on holiday and will miss it!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
The 28th would definitely be 5th round replay date. If we schedule for that date it could yet be moved again.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The only problem with 28th Feb is that I think that may be the week that FA Cup 5th round replays would happen, so if either us and/or Newcastle get through and then draw there will be a clash. If I'm wrong, I apologise. No doubt someone will correct me!

I reckon it will be 14th March, mainly because I will be away on holiday and will miss it!
Yes, you are right.

So the game could be moved again from this date for an FA Cup 5th round replay for either side.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, you are right.

So the game could be moved again from this date for an FA Cup 5th round replay for either side.

[tweet]822021142001152003[/tweet]

Newcastle's tweet
The club asked for alternative dates to be considered later in the season, however this was rejected by the @EFL and @OfficialBHAFC. #NUFC

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
[tweet]822021142001152003[/tweet]

Newcastle's tweet
The club asked for alternative dates to be considered later in the season, however this was rejected by the @EFL and @OfficialBHAFC. #NUFC

Good on us. Gives Newcastle us away, Huddersfield away, Reading away in the space of 7 days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here