Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
I think you're rather jumping the gun here.

I believe we haven't even seen the best of Gross yet, due to the general shitehousary that he was playing with.
The thought of Pascal teaming up with players who can move AND score goals is too exciting for words.

If Pascal isn't still my favourite player next May, we are in for a fantastic season.

If he carries on Cruyff turning every game, he'll ALWAYS be my favourite player!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Really pleased with this signing, if we are going to spend large sums of money I like it when its on young players.

We were really short and got lucky last season in that Propper and Stephens remained fit.

This lad gives strong competition too them and we have the genuine option of pushing Propper into Gross roll now if required at any stage.

Happy days.

A centre half and a winger if I am being greedy and we are done.

:sick:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Transfer deadline day is shaping up to be a bit dull this year.

Transfer deadline day is finished since Sky removed there reporters from the waiting crowds.It was all good fun

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Hope we see Bissouma getting playing time tomorrow.

Hope so because he's having to stay overnight in Brum for some reason according to his Insta.

yvesbissouma.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I didn't want this to get lost, by the time the next match comes around.

[tweet]1274756726030577664[/tweet]

[tweet]1274378341357891585[/tweet]

Last edited:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He really has found something recently, I can’t put my finger on what it is but he seems like a man possessed. Seems to be finding his consistency now.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Bissouma, probably the 4th player on the team sheet now, (Maty, Lewis Neal, Yves) goes the Friday selection roll call. He's come from nowhere to really impress.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Funny how things change Up to recently have thought of him if he improved shooting as an attacking player similar to Lampard. After Saturday a ball winner covering every blade of grass

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
squad may all be in brum on way to St Georges Park for a couple of days possibly - would take about an hour by coach into Leicester from there

just guessing re above - Maupay said all in again today in post match interviews

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I didn't want this to get lost, by the time the next match comes around.

[tweet]1274756726030577664[/tweet]

[tweet]1274378341357891585[/tweet]

Yes, that was immense. In the last 30 years, one of the most glaring shortcomings in our team has been midfield. Yves is extreme. Thanks for posting.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bissouma, probably the 4th player on the team sheet now, (Maty, Lewis Neal, Yves) goes the Friday selection roll call. He's come from nowhere to really impress.

Surely you forgot Stevens.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes, that was immense. In the last 30 years, one of the most glaring shortcomings in our team has been midfield. Yves is extreme. Thanks for posting.
It's amazing what you can find on Twatter. :jester:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here