Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Marathon 2015: Team NSC

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
After running it for the past two years, I decided to take a year off and go along as a spectator. Every time I get an email from Brighton Marathon telling me there are XX days left to register are testing me, it tests my resolve, but I'm sticking to my guns and watch from the sidelines.

This year I deferred because of injury but volunteered at the expo on saturday and helped with the baggage lorries at the start and finish on sunday. I had a great time and you certainly feel part of the marathon 'experience'. I would recommend it.

10156121_601114566639737_7307378818121237325_n.jpg

Last edited:

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Just signed up for Team NSC :) missed this year's with an injury, but did the two before that. Hopefully this will give me a bit more motivation to push myself this time!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I hope [MENTION=687]Carrot Cruncher[/MENTION] has seen this thread.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
I've signed up to the team. Other than seeing that I'm now in Team NSC, should I be able to see anything else, such as the other team members?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've signed up to the team. Other than seeing that I'm now in Team NSC, should I be able to see anything else, such as the other team members?

It doesn't look like it, as I can't see any other names either. Slightly annoying really.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How many registered so far, [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION]?

Leonardhead

Nov 2, 2012
Unfortunately for some reason the link didn't work for me, so I contacted the Marathon Organisers who were extremely helpful and sorted it for me.
So I too am now a proud member of Team NSC

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I'd like to do it. Couldn't find the link to sign up? Need to do this for myself as can't carry on like I am.

Is there a fee?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here