Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tomer Hemed

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
You are absolutely right. Like Sam Baldock, he was a terrific servant to us but he just isn't good enough any more unfortunately. And regardless of that, people don't seem willing to understand that actually the player himself would probably rather be playing than be 3rd or 4th choice and on the bench with little chance of coming on. We all know Locadia has hardly lit up the Amex, but we've got to have faith that he might come good. Hughton clearly has faith in him.
I know I will be in the minority, but I wish we still had the Tomer option available.

He is the only player on our books who can deputise for Glenn - whether as sub or alternate due to fatigue, injury or suspension - without changing the way we play. He's also never let us down, has an examplary attitude and a decent scoring record of 35 in 97 games, many as sub. He also scored 2 vital goals in home wins last season including the winner against Newcastle.

It's all academic I know, but that's my view and the evidence to support it.

PG

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
I know I will be in the minority, but I wish we still had the Tomer option available.

He is the only player on our books who can deputise for Glenn - whether as sub or alternate due to fatigue, injury or suspension - without changing the way we play. He's also never let us down, has an examplary attitude and a decent scoring record of 35 in 97 games, many as sub. He also scored 2 vital goals in home wins last season including the winner against Newcastle.

PG

Very much agree.

It’s hard at the moment because the set up with the squad management is so good there must be a reason, but if Schelotto is not even making the bench when Montoya is out, he is obviously not in the plans.

Would have much preferred Tomer as an option up until January.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Very much agree.

It’s hard at the moment because the set up with the squad management is so good there must be a reason, but if Schelotto is not even making the bench when Montoya is out, he is obviously not in the plans.

Would have much preferred Tomer as an option up until January.

Can we recall in January if required?

It won't be required though......

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

PG

I agree. Fantastic penalty taker too.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Tomer Hemed still being Tomor Hemed.

Screenshot_20190318-201935_Chrome.jpg

http://www.tlfg.uk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here