Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Playoff Boro v Villa

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Being pedantic I know but BBC saying a free kick to Boro on the edge of the box for handball by the keeper. Surely if he was outside of the box to handle it then the kick should be JUST OUTSIDE of the box not on the edge of the box.as stated.

Is the FA Cup Final being played next Saturday or is it being played this Saturday?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Mike D.ean shatters Middlesbrough promotion hopes with controversial refereeing decision. God, they must be feeling SICK with the injustice of it all. Karma.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Absolutely !! Shocking referee !!!!!

He's making up the his own laws, AGAIN. If he used the approved set he would have sent him off.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Being pedantic I know but BBC saying a free kick to Boro on the edge of the box for handball by the keeper. Surely if he was outside of the box to handle it then the kick should be JUST OUTSIDE of the box not on the edge of the box.as stated.

Is the FA Cup Final being played next Saturday or is it being played this Saturday?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Hilarious commentary: "Aston Villa who have had a lot of hurt"

Really?! Aston Villa.

One relegation counts as "a lot of hurt" if you're one of the designated Big Clubs according to SkySports.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
That was embarrassing from Aston Villa, a pitch invasion for winning a play off semi. I thought they were a big club??

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Hasnt Terry said he will never play against Chelsea.

John Terry isn't a man known for his honesty or integrity, is he?

Of course he'll play. And, just as he did in his final game for Chelsea, he'll make it all about him.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Ha ha ha ha! Karma is a wonderful thing!

Despite this Dean effort though I was thinking that Boro and their fans still haven’t suffered quite enough as that wasn’t as game changing as the Stephens red. But then I remembered they’ve got a full Championship season of Pulis to look forward to! [emoji23]

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
That was embarrassing from Aston Villa, a pitch invasion for winning a play off semi. I thought they were a big club??

Interesting there that the ones on the pitch seemed to be getting booed by thousands of other Villa fans in the stands, who were also singing "Where were you when we were shit?".

Good point, well made, I fancy.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I thought Grealish was quality tonight, and comparing him to watching Tom Cairney last night I think i’d prefer to see us sign Grealish given the chance.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here