Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fog alert!!!!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
When people ask why that prick gets so much grief on here they should be pointed at this thread. What a prize BELLEND.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Almost poetic!

Still looking sunny here in Burgess Hill, fingers crossed as I'm catching the train in half hour!

Welcome to the board Deano :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
On the seafront visibility is less than 100 yards. Walk 2 streets back its much clearer but the fog is heading in that direction but looks fine at present but it seems to have come over in the last hour or so. if the thickness of the fog on the seafront travels to the Amex I cant see it going ahead. Just sort of depends which direction it moves in

In the harbour at Portslade, where it really does set in, the mist has lifted. Visibility is well beyond a football pitch length now. Bodes well for further in.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
In the harbour at Portslade, where it really does set in, the mist has lifted. Visibility is well beyond a football pitch length now. Bodes well for further in.

It seems OK if you look in the direction of the town from the seafront but if you look out to sea it is still really bad but I suppose that's normal to have more fog out at sea

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It seems OK if you look in the direction of the town from the seafront but if you look out to sea it is still really bad but I suppose that's normal to have more fog out at sea

Yeah. Where I am is normally the worst it gets. Last night was the total opposite. I often walk along the beach path back to Kemptown, and yesterday it felt like a scene from Hound of the Baskervilles.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If that isn't today's photo then say so. There are people who are wanting to know whether to set off for the Amex, and you're making it very difficult for them to decide. It's not big and it's not clever.

Don't you know because he's allegedly from Hove and the greatest supporter of them all, he thinks he can get away with all this bile he posts :tosser:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I trust you can back this up Timmy as coming from the Amex today, as otherwise it might be deemed to be shit stirring, and trying to dissuade fans from attending. That won't go down well with the club hierarchy, or NSC for that matter.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
We're going to get away with this! Yes! Life is imbued with meaning and it's fine to start necking booze straight out of work on a Tuesday and that 13/10 on Albion to be up at half-time will become null and void merely through human idiocy rather than the fog of the gods. Praise! Wait, it's freezing and the train path is actually a queue to your hangover

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here