Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the nicest poster on nsc?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So you are voting for a posters daughter? Please follow the rules!:ffsparr:

And we won't be having a nicest daughter of a poster! That would be wrong???

Well, his 'daughter' appears to be a Los Angeles model.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
My vote goes to [MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION] - top fella that lad, knows how to drink. Also has a nice spot in the Amex that he's been kind enough to loan me on occasions. Another vote for [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] too.

I have to also nominate [MENTION=13433]Kumquat[/MENTION] for his caring, doting affection for his girlfriend. Anyone who worries about her inexplicable tears on such a regular basis has to be a thoroughly lovely chap

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Can personally vouch for B Nylon and Hart's Shirt. In fact most of the Original Clique would be up there. Cannarian (RIP) too. Talk about "colourful".

As for non BHA posters, Mr. Putdown is always class despite provocation and I enjoy that nice Fat Addick's contributions.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can personally vouch for B Nylon and Hart's Shirt. In fact most of the Original Clique would be up there. Cannarian (RIP) too. Talk about "colourful".

As for non BHA posters, Mr. Putdown is always class despite provocation and I enjoy that nice Fat Addick's contributions.

I didn't know Cannarian seagull died!!!

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
I didn't know Cannarian seagull died!!!

Sadly, Dave, yes. His talent (on display at the Welly) for balancing a pint on his ample bare midriff while reclining table-side is not easily forgotten I'm afraid. Ex-Navy, nabbed for pitch invasion at the Goldstone in the 60s era cup tie vs. Chelsea (South stand goal) and bon vivant. Qualla geezer he was.
:bowdown:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Some votes, surely, are due to Freddie Goodwin for his gesture of buying his £10 tickets for that little old lady recently :thumbsup:

I know some thoroughly nice people off here. The ones who aren't so much, fortunately, I don't actually know beyond their online personas.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I guess all my supporters are a bit shy?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
It probably says something about humanity (or thr mentality of the internet anyway) that the most memorable people on here are those that tend to rub people the wrong way.

From recent posts it's probably safe to assume that Freddie Goodwin should be up there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here