Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Free speech shutdown in UK university

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Far right and far left are the same beast. See German and Japanese WWII atrocities and Cambodian / Russian purges. If we are talking street level, depends on your view point, im sure black, Jewish and asian people would be far less concerned with far left than far right.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Neo-Zionists are right wing.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's interesting how the likes of the EDL were doing this kind of crap for years (often with more physical intimidation or threats of violence) but it's suddenly only become a "thing" when a few lefty students started doing it...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's interesting how the likes of the EDL were doing this kind of crap for years (often with more physical intimidation or threats of violence) but it's suddenly only become a "thing" when a few lefty students started doing it...

No. It's always been a 'thing'

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Do you have any examples of the EDL doing " this kind of crap " ?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
We didn't get treated half as politely when the fash tried to do it to us in the 80s/90s. A few shouty students? Try gangs of boneheads. Sargon of Akkad is a broflake :)
Anyway, what's this doing on an Albion message board?

So broflakes should not be allowed to speak in public ?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Pathetic, Momentum and Corbyn Britain. If you’re going to do it, ie try and shut down debate in the place debate should be encouraged, don’t try and hide your faces. Take it full on. Molly cuddled weasels

To be clear, I am anti fascists, but prefer debating than pretending the issues aren’t there
Momentum are the new 'fascists' on the block.... zero tolerance for an alternate viewpoint.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Momentum are the new 'fascists' on the block.... zero tolerance for an alternate viewpoint.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Would you consider the threat to “hunt you down” for words spoken on a chat room zero tolerance for an alternate viewpoint?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Do you have any examples of the EDL doing " this kind of crap " ?

You give me the impression from your posting history on NSC that you spend most of your life searching for things online to get annoyed about. Surely you could find a few videos of the EDL behaving badly?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
You give me the impression from your posting history on NSC that you spend most of your life searching for things online to get annoyed about. Surely you could find a few videos of the EDL behaving badly?

I genuinely haven't been able to find any examples of the EDL either shutting down or interrupting speech events at Universities or colleges .

Also can't see how this would benefit anybody at all .

But always interested to hear other persons opinions and reconsider if persuaded otherwise . .

After all " I could be wrong or I could be right "

Nice to know though that you have time on your hands to analyze my previous NSC posts . :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here