Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ESU and WSU open for Coventry game

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
East Upper, the only area I've not seen us play from. Really looking forward to climbing those steps to see us head toward wemberleee...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Presumably you're not suggesting everyone on NSC puts lower tier seats in their ticketing site basket and leaves them there?

What, in some kind of coordinated effort at 2pm?

(FOUR each, folks!)

As great an idea this sounds, I would no wholly confident the club can see what’s in peoples shopping baskets. Considering you can be banned for passing on a ticket when you’ve just had a baby, I dread to think what the punishment would be if one appeared to block someone from buying a load of seats.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
"Nine days from now I will be drinking my first pint of Harveys. Imagine where you will be, and it will be so. Hold the line! Stay with me! If you find yourself alone, sitting in a great seat with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in ESU, and you’re already dead!"

Quality Moshe :lolol:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Club should issue a statement, one way or the other:

We will open ONCE the remaining tickets are SOLD

or Under NO circumstances will an Upper Tier be opened.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Why is everyone so concerned? There are still tickets available to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
FUN FACT : Bearing in mind most people would like to go with someone, other than the shitty view areas right next to the away fans there is only one pair of seats left for sale in the whole stadium :eek:

I didn’t realise that. Scratch my last post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

el punal

As we suffered in the past now we have the amex the club is beyond criticism?
Allowing season ticket holders to buy 4 tickets and reducing prices is all they had to do to get a descent gate.
Job done. Unless there is a major factor the club are not telling us, common sense says open the upper tiers?

No, the club is not beyond criticism. What I said that if the demand isn't there why should they open the upper tiers, and if the demand for tickets does increase then that option is available. As it stands there are still tickets up for grabs in the the lower tiers.

I don't understand your beef about the club offering season ticket holders the chance to purchase up to four tickets each and that prices have been reduced. To me that seems to be a reasonable offer. To be honest what more can they do to encourage fans to go? Being totally cynical here, I suppose they could have a bout of naked ladies mud wrestling as pre-match entertainment, or an invitation for Billy Smart's Circus to turn up.

The fact is that the Albion are playing an FA Cup tie against a League 2 side. It's hardly the biggest attraction in the universe and as a consequence many fans do not consider it a decent draw and therefore will not go. That's their choice not the club's.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seriously though, is this the lengths we have to go to, to prevent the club acting like tinpot dickheads? Assuming one of the FA Cup finalists will be pre-booked for the Champions League, then we're THREE games away from playing competitively in Europe. That's got to be amazing for even the most jaundiced of us oldies. And for any fervent Albion fans not old enough to remember 1983, many on account of not yet being born, the club's nonchalant dismissal of the competition is beneath contempt.

And before you even start [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION], just **** right off. You'll be pathetically attempting to defend the indefensible. At least as far as genuine Albion fans not in pay of the club are concerned.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here