Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Food in theatre's.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Very surprised we're on page 3 and no one has pointed out to the OP that "theatres" in the title is a plural noun and does not have an apostrophe.

O/T Food in theatre's ..... no, no, no, no.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Very surprised we're on page 3 and no one has pointed out to the OP that "theatres" in the title is a plural noun and does not have an apostrophe.

O/T Food in theatre's ..... no, no, no, no.

sign.png

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Never understood the need to eat during the performance at the theatre or the cinema.

There should be eating and no eating screenings so that those of us that just want to enjoy the film can do in peace and quiet. Although I must admit I did chuckle a lot when watching Arrival, when an overweight chap knocked his oversize bucket of popcorn off the front rail onto the floor. He must have been very hungry as he made his way to the end of the row and then moved his way to where the fallen popcorn was, and scooped it up and placed back into the bucket, retook his seat and started munching his way through the lot during the film.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Went to a film at the Odeon in Tottenham Court Road recently which I really wouldn't recommend. Screen about the size of some of the tellies in Selfridges and sound about as loud as an iPhone speaker. Which posed a problem with 4 girls behind us troughing on popcorn for the first hour. It sounded like feeding time at a pig farm for porkers who'd not eaten for a month. Utterly ruined what was already a rip-off experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here