Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish striker

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
Had contact with agent along with host of other championship clubs...says Bolton are in pole position at the moment

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
If we cannot outdo Bolton we might aswell give up

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last edited:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
If there are other Championship clubs in for him then we've got no chance as we can't/won't compete with the wages they will offer.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We'll get another slice of the Leo cash this summer, and with CMS and Kemy off the wage bill, I'm sure a deal can be done.

Get Inigo on the phone to him.

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
If there are other Championship clubs in for him then we've got no chance as we can't/won't compete with the wages they will offer.

That was exactly my thought when I read this in the Argus a few minutes ago, sadly.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
So much negativity on the thread already!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
So much negativity on the thread already!

I suspect this will continue until we have secured some half decent players. Confidence in the club's ability to recruit players of quality seems to be at an all time low,

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I suspect this will continue until we have secured some half decent players. Confidence in the club's ability to recruit players of quality seems to be at an all time low,

With some justification I think. Kayal has gone a long way to restoring my faith, but until we get through a summer without spunking millions of pounds on three 5' 2" strikers, I'll be sceptical.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The Argus article states 'The former under-19 international is currently three goals behind former Seagulls striker David Rodriguez.'

Why do we think he could score goals for us?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Is it too obvious to hope he will " enrich" our goal scoring potential? ( Christ, that's poor even for me!)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The Argus article states 'The former under-19 international is currently three goals behind former Seagulls striker David Rodriguez.'

Why do we think he could score goals for us?

I only quickly read the article, but didn't Spanish Dave reckon this senor would do better in the championship ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here