• End free speech for some

Votes: 8 7.3%

• Total voters

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Well, quite.

Personally I'm much more concerned with the mindset of those starting threads on NSC - a broad church when it comes to most things including political ideology, but primarily not its raison d'être which is football talk - with a seemingly-deliberate agenda to inflame, antagonize and divide.

Don't ruin our NSC.
Too right. It's an important topic to be sure, but although I'm politically minded, I don't want NSC to go the route it's recently seemed to be taking.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Barry-Yes.gif

Not the individual I had in mind when I made the comment, but certainly a great orator, so definitely important to evaluate the content of his speeches too.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yes - the seemingly deliberate “agenda to inflame, antagonise and divide” of a handful of posters does, imo, go against the raison d’être of NSC. Against that, one has to weigh free speech.

Posting history plays a part for me: some folk post on football and start seemingly deliberately provocative threads. They are different, imo, to those who only start such threads. The OP has, so far, fallen into the latter category, but he’s made only 5 posts. Maybe he’s interested in football too, but just hasn’t shown it yet? This thread has certainly promoted him to the “hmmm, let’s keep an eye out” category though.
To me , Tommy Robinson is a hero , properly putting himself on offer to highlight the creeping islamification of this country , those of you who have comfortable middle class existences in towns with very little muslim population may well sneer , but one day it will hit home , for what its worth i despair at the 'allah is a paedo'
crowd that these things attract, because they only add fuel to the fire of claims that its purely racism driven , for those that will seek top perpetrate this myth, ask yourselves why there have been no marches or organisatins set up to challenge hindus/sikhs/chinese etc ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Of course it's a fact, so the following must be fake

[video]https://5pillarsuk.com/2018/03/19/video-far-right-supporters-of-tommy-robinson-provoke-muslims-at-speakers-corner/[/video]
How were n far right supporters ''provoking '' muslims ?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
To me , Tommy Robinson is a hero , properly putting himself on offer to highlight the creeping islamification of this country , those of you who have comfortable middle class existences in towns with very little muslim population may well sneer , but one day it will hit home , for what its worth i despair at the 'allah is a paedo'
crowd that these things attract, because they only add fuel to the fire of claims that its purely racism driven , for those that will seek top perpetrate this myth, ask yourselves why there have been no marches or organisatins set up to challenge hindus/sikhs/chinese etc ?

I'd like to see your lot try and take on the Sikhs. The Hindus kicked your arses out of Southall in the 80's too.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Why no microphone. Did the police take it despite your protection of him?
Is that really the best you can do ? Grow up dave youre looking like a 2 year old throwing his mashed banana everywhere.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Free speech for everyone is overrated and outdated, it is a tool for the privileged elite to subjugate the masses.
End it now so people can be educated to the truth and be free of the Daily Mail hate lies

free speech is tool for the elite? what a logic failure.

in your non-free speech future, who gets to decide who can and cannot speak? what happens when you disagree?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Is that really the best you can do ? Grow up dave youre looking like a 2 year old throwing his mashed banana everywhere.

So, you didnt then :lol:

Credit it to you for your post about the 'allah is a paedo' nonsense that these groups you talk about come out with...who are not a small percentage of the crowd following Robinson, as im sure you know, and that is generally, not this publicity nonsense at speakers corner
Shows me the intellectual level of them tbh and its not that high.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I'd like to see your lot try and take on the Sikhs. The Hindus kicked your arses out of Southall in the 80's too.
You love a bit of violence by proxy dont you , you tried to put it on me with your pal on here who seems to have disappeared , that didnt work out too well did it , heres a tip knocky , you know nothing about 'violence' , either giving or taking it , that shines through in your childish 'id like to see'' style posts , you havent got a clue who ''my lot'' are or what they are or arent capable of.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
So, you didnt then :lol:

Credit it to you for your post about the 'allah is a paedo' nonsense that these groups you talk about come out with...who are not a small percentage of the crowd following Robinson, as im sure you know, and that is generally, not this publicity nonsense at speakers corner
Shows me the intellectual level of them tbh and its not that high.
i ''didnt'' what ? you didnt ask me what i did or didnt do,.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Oh good, another Tommy Robinson thread.

It does exactly what it says on the tin.

Enjoy people.

I won't bother to vote in the poll as it clearly isn't the point of the thread.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Is that what you think Alf? Why have you never mentioned it? And why do you never mention the fact that you disagree with anyone else's opinion on the subject because of where they grew up (or where you think they grew up)?

Enjoy the thread mate, don't get too cross with those who disagree with you.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

The thing is, I saw his most recent facebook post. There's a video of some dickhead whacking people with a stick on one side, on the other some very nice looking chap in a Stone Island jacket (the one with those goggles for obscuring your face), the Police in the middle (without riot gear) being pushed and shoved all over the place. And actually, one guy trying to hold back the dick head with a stick.

Tommy's post could have said something along the lines of "This is exactly what I didn't want blah blah blah", but he going after the Police for doing nothing as if they have some sort of pro-muslim agenda where they only apply the law of the land to the hard working white folk.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The thing is, I saw his most recent facebook post. There's a video of some dickhead whacking people with a stick on one side, on the other some very nice looking chap in a Stone Island jacket (the one with those googles for obscuring your face), the Police in the middle (without riot gear) being pushed and shoved all over the place. And actually, one guy trying to hold back the dick head with a stick.

Tommy's post could have said something along the lines of "This is exactly what I didn't want blah blah blah", but he going after the Police for doing nothing as if they have some sort of pro-muslim agenda where they only apply the law of the land to the hard working white folk.

The blokes main aim is to antagonise and divide from what i can see. I watched a few of his videos where he was confronting those who dared to have a different opinion to him and it was entirely antagonistic. Not the behaviour of someone who believes in free speech and discussion IMHO. This method of getting one's method across is guaranteed to attract other people who wish to antagonise and be antagonised. The end result isn't free speech or useful discussion it is aggro like that video and it is clear to me that this is what Tommy Robinson gets off on.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The tide is turning now where millions are joining the movement to end free speech for everyone.
The violence at free speech marches are enough to show it only attracts Fascists and Nazis.
Yesterdays free speech rally that descended into violence at speakers corner is a perfect example of why it needs to end to stop to end the violence

Free speech for everyone is overrated and outdated, it is a tool for the privileged elite to subjugate the masses.
End it now so people can be educated to the truth and be free of the Daily Mail hate lies

Think you may have a point there.

MODS can you delete Johnann's posts? I don't think he has the right to post them.

(Have 28 people really voted on this thread?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here