Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You must be younger than about 28.

... Groundhog Day.JPG

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
On a side stop can people note doing that thing where if more than post person ones it then peoples of load do? It's not care, it just makes you seem like you should be in funny.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
The Man With The 7 Second Memory
Anybody else watching this?

Poor guy has no recollection of anything that has happened in his life, anything that he's done. Can't even watch a game of rugby or cricket other than for the immediate moment because he can't remember the preceeding events of the game.

This was somebody who was a music producer for Radio 3 until he was taken ill with a virus. Makes me realise that we should enjoy the moment-every moment!

The former Radio 3 producer was quoted as saying "BensGrandad doesn't post enough."

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Iceland and most other supermarkets sell them in packs of 4. At the moment they are 75p a pack or 2 for £1 at Iceland, not sure how long the offer is for though.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here