Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Wetters vs Lickers. There's only one way to find out.

19_harryhillfight.gif

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Seriously? How much leeway should we give him? I’ve seen nothing to convince me that he can cut it.

How many opportunities has he had? Would you be going apoplectic if Muzza had missed that? I don't think so.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We weren't quite up to it in the final third, I thought everywhere else on the pitch we were ok.
That final third is quite important if you want to win a game.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
6 points from the last 3 games is a decent return but looking at our upcoming fixtures I’m a bit concerned about when we’ll next pick up points.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
He looks out of his PL depth almost every time he steps on to the pitch. Today was just another example.

o do most of our players, we play defensively, yet Ryan is one of the busiest keepers in the league. And our wide players can barely cross to anyone other than the first defender.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
No ones defending Locadia, he doesn’t deserve the shirt. However his miss doesn’t take away from the fact today we were poor, and lacked any attacking threat.

Could be worse, could be a Palace fan!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
How many opportunities has he had? Would you be going apoplectic if Muzza had missed that? I don't think so.

Surely he’s had enough opportunities by now? And Murray simply wouldn’t miss that.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Totally irrelevant! Locardia has shown **** all since he got here!!

Maybe, just maybe, because he hasn't been offered the chance? Andone, although not his fault, hardly shone today, but he's got his opportunity. I can only surmise those that say Locadia is shit have never played football intermittently before and have no idea how difficult it is to blend into a side when not a regular player.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
We got six points out of a possible nine, beating our rivals with ten men in the process. I defy anyone to tell me they wouldnt have settled for that beforehand. Plus we didn't play that badly in a narrow defeat did we?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Your 'fact' not mine fella, let's get something right, individuals 'facts' are actually opinion.

Fella it doesn't matter which way you cut it he just isn't up to it. I would love you to be proved right but I'm not holding my breathe. :smile:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Muzzer score that 99/100 and wheels away staring at the home fans.

That want Locadia’s 1/100.

No idea what you are saying but trying to decipher, you are doing nothing less than making an assumption.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Fella it doesn't matter which way you cut it he just isn't up to it. I would love you to be proved right but I'm not holding my breathe. :smile:

I'm not trying to prove myself anything, but, as I did v Leicester by laying into us, I am reading a whole load of bullshit five minutes after full time. Until the bloke actually gets a chance I will hold judgement.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Really? You give me the appearance stats.

I wont get involved in the online spat that you love to create but I think you’ll find that Locadia said that heading is not his strong point after missing a sitter against Utd last season. Not what you need from your number 9 really. However I still hold that we deserved something from that game.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
But that's the issue, we shouldnt have to NICK A ****ING DRAW at one of the worst sides in the league.

Sh1t happens. We've had two great wins in a row. We'll get over it.

And Burnley are no mugs, and nor is Sean Dyche.

Cardiff beat us and have done passingly well since. Now watch Burnley do the same.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I wont get involved in the online spat that you love to create but I think you’ll find that Locadia said that heading is not his strong point after missing a sitter against Utd last season. Not what you need from your number 9 really. However I still hold that we deserved something from that game.

Sorry? 'Online spat that I live to create'? I have just taken an alternative view to your rant. You silly man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here