Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Is this Groundhog Day?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I'm sorry but I think that this thread should be locked by the Mods. on the grounds of extreme silliness. Plus according to Wikipedia the Zutons haven't done anything since 2009.

2nd February actually is Groundhog Day when throughout North American and Canada people gather to celebrate the music of a minor '60's Blues/Rock band led by guitarist T S McPhee.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm sorry but I think that this thread should be locked by the Mods. on the grounds of extreme silliness. Plus according to Wikipedia the Zutons haven't done anything since 2009.

2nd February actually is Groundhog Day when throughout North American and Canada people gather to celebrate the music of a minor '60's Blues/Rock band led by guitarist T S McPhee.

:jester: :lolol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

:jester::lolol:

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I watched the movie again last night. If you have ever been to punxsutawney you will notice that during the filming of the movie there are never any mountains/hills in the background. That is actually all you would see if you are in northern central pennsylvania where punxsutawney is located

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
On a note side can people doing stop that thing where if one more person than posts it then people of loads do? It's not care, it just makes you seem like you should be in funny.(But you are not)

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
That's two wins against relegation fodder, something we're far too good for.

I think he knows what he's doing. Probably time to give the whole "he's far too negative" thing a miss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here