• No real opinion

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On telly now. He's going to use the elderly to build homes, in free trade, desperately sad and wrong, locked in the tractor beam of Brussels, unable to make our own laws, two billion pound economy, forefitting control, to demonstrate we cannot leave the EU without the united Kingdom unable to take back control. Manacled. Total fantasy. The man is ****ed in the head with his own cock.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
May thinks Boris will 'put on a good show'.

Its not ****ing Butlins, Mrs May.

I think these ****rs ar too rich to actually care (May, Boris). Or too old (Corbyn).

Kids, you are being shafted. Wake up!!!!!!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What are you doing tomorrow?

I am going off to deliver.

That's what we should all be doing.

Take drugs, shove a device up your arse, and DELIVER!!!!!! Hally Loo ya!

:facepalm::shootself:shootself:shootself:shootself:shootself:shootself:shootself:rant:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Wonderful speech from a likable man.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
As it stands there are 18 people on here whose sanity and judgement I worry about.

Anyone who thinks him a gifted politician clearly has issues they need professional help with.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
He is a dangerously cracked overloaded cannon

And the worst kind of posh school boy twunt.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wonderful speech from a likable man.
Imagine the government were threatening to put a gypsy site just the other side of the fence at the bottom of your garden and I knocked on your door canvassing for votes, I was from the party in government BUT vowed to fight it tooth and nail anyway.

Imagine you liked the cut of my gib and saw fit to vote for me.

Imagine then, that when the Commons vote came, rather than voting against this proposal I decided to go abroad on a trivial all expenses-paid trip rather than vote against the government as i had promised on your doorstep.

And finally, imagine how you might feel when you read others consider his crap posh buffoon act "likeable", purely because he doesn't like the EU.

He's a dishonest, duplicitous, selfish, career politician who won't let morals get in the way of climbing the greasy pole. Personally I think he's one of the worst politicians this country has ever had.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Not read the whole thread but I cannot stand him.

He supported Brexit under a highly dubious set of promises. Won the vote and then didn’t have the guts to stand for PM. Instead he chooses to criticise and slag off all and sundry trying to sort out the mess he left when we voted to leave.

Say what you like about Theresa May but at least she’s trying to sort this mess out as well having to deal with gutless prats like Johnson telling everyone what’s best without seeking any kind of mandate.

Hey Boris, if it’s that easy why don’t you do it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
There is a bit of a thread within a thread here.

Currently I would choose a Corbyn government over a Johnson government, purely because I suspect it would fall apart much quicker, particularly if it were reliant on support from other parties. Corbyn would face a harsh choice between compromising on principles versus paralysis of government.

Just looking for the quickest route back to the centre, which is marginalised in both main parties.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Is the phrase "a mendacious sack of toff shit" too good for him?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He's a dishonest, duplicitous, selfish, career politician who won't let morals get in the way of climbing the greasy pole. Personally I think he's one of the worst politicians this country has ever had.

I agree with you but one of the things about Johnson that appeals to many people is how he comes across as upbeat, optimistic and has a sense of humour. These are all desirable qualities sadly lacking in his peers, and therefore because he is positive and different his appeal will endure.

That said, I think people of all persuasion will find it distasteful how he has opposed Theresa May every step of the way during 2 1/4 years of difficult negotiations with the EU. He had his chance to be leader, he was the front-runner but bizarrely stood down from the contest when logic dictated that once Cameron had resigned Brexit be managed by a Leaver and - preferably- the very person that had led the successful Leave campaign.

And there's the rub. His decision to withdraw looks nonsensical given the horlicks May has made of the negotiations. Even Boris the Buffoon couldn't have done any worse than her, and a Canada Plus deal may well have been in the can by now had he had the balls not to withdraw.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I agree with you but one of the things about Johnson that appeals to many people is how he comes across as upbeat, optimistic and has a sense of humour. These are all desirable qualities sadly lacking in his peers, and therefore because he is positive and different his appeal will endure.

That said, I think people of all persuasion will find it distasteful how he has opposed Theresa May every step of the way during 2 1/4 years of difficult negotiations with the EU. He had his chance to be leader, he was the front-runner but bizarrely stood down from the contest when logic dictated that once Cameron had resigned Brexit be managed by a Leaver and - preferably- the very person that had led the successful Leave campaign.

And there's the rub. His decision to withdraw looks nonsensical given the horlicks May has made of the negotiations. Even Boris the Buffoon couldn't have done any worse than her, and a Canada Plus deal may well have been in the can by now had he had the balls not to withdraw.
That's him all over though. He didn't support the idea of leaving one bit, he never has. He jumped on the bandwagon because he saw a chance to unsettle Cameron. A narrow win for remain would have been perfect for Boris as he could have used the PM's weakened position and the anger of the right wing of the party and Ukip nutjobs to usurp him.

What happened was not in the script, you could see it by the shell shocked looks on the faces of Johnson and Gove at the press conference straight after the result. They never expected to actually win.

So after making a show of wanting to be the leader who would have to deal with the ensuing shitstorm, he bailed out. Of course.

Then when he was made foreign secretary, to try to keep him close enough not to stab May in the back, he made every effort to play the buffoon card again, keeping him in the public eye all the time while not actually doing his job. He knew she wouldn't sack him as he was safer where he was.

Finally, knowing that Brexit was going to be an even bigger disaster than he'd expected, he quits the government at the point where once again he can take no responsibility for it and snipe from the sidelines.

It's so ****ing transparent it would be funny if he wasn't such an utter **** whose wholly selfish actions actually affect people. It's all a game to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here