Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody received their Leicester tickets yet

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Leicester haven't sent them to the club yet.

I wonder if the relatively late sending of tickets by Leicester is part of their anti-touting measures?

Also, I'm rather encouraged by Leicester's pre-season; their last 3 friendly results are a 0-0 borefest against the mighty Dongs, and two losses against Wolves and Burton.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Still no news on this. Anyone got any idea when they are planning to get these sent out?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Still no news on this. Anyone got any idea when they are planning to get these sent out?

You have to collect them from Paul Barber's house. Take along your passport for verification. I think you get a free cup of tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still not received. Has anyone got them yet? Seems very odd considering the sale date was weeks ago.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Still waiting, but Private Eye arrived this morning so at least something to fill in the time until the tickets do arrive

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I wonder if the relatively late sending of tickets by Leicester is part of their anti-touting measures?

Also, I'm rather encouraged by Leicester's pre-season; their last 3 friendly results are a 0-0 borefest against the mighty Dongs, and two losses against Wolves and Burton.

Just to temper that, we lost twice in a day last pre-season. It turned out ok though...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My five tickets arrived today, all in the same envelope, which makes sense as I bought them all at the same time. However, they've given me 4 tickets in Row FF and one ticket in Row W, how do they manage to do things like that, surely it would be harder to not get the, sequential than to seat one of us away from the rest :shrug:

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
My five tickets arrived today, all in the same envelope, which makes sense as I bought them all at the same time. However, they've given me 4 tickets in Row FF and one ticket in Row W, how do they manage to do things like that, surely it would be harder to not get the, sequential than to seat one of us away from the rest :shrug:

Not quite as bad, as my 7 are at least all in the same block & row, however they've managed to give me seats 350-353 & 355-357. Given we'll be drinking in Leicester from 11:30 onwards, I fear for the poor sod who's in seat 354.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here