Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Red Pill - Men's Rights documentary by a Feminist (banned in Aus)

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Obviously things have improved considerably in the UK and my personal feminism* is primarily driven by the global situation.

However (as starters)...

In the UK
Although women make up 51 per cent of the population, they are only 29 per cent of MPs, 25 per cent of judges and 24 per cent of FTSE 100 directors.

Women still occupy the lowest-paid jobs - three-quarters of the people who've done minimum wage jobs in the last 10 years are women. Working women earn 81p for every pound a man earns - and at the current rate it will be 70 years before that gap eventually closes.

My main point though is 'mens rights' are not under threat. Stop playing the victims. It looks silly.

This is something you really should watch regarding the wage gap. It's based on US stats but the method is the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcDrE5YvqTs

qm0ca5dchtaz.jpg

y5znskg02l7z.jpg

Yes I am aware they are US figures, but it's still relevant.

Men and women still experience a ton of issues and both should get the help and recognition they deserve. Nobody should be valued higher.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
What a bunch of snowflakes

Seriously people.

Men are not systematically oppressed. And never have been. No matter how hurt your individual feelings may have been by a women at some point it doesn't make this fact any less true.

The documentary had a quite detailed segment on Domestic violence(from an American perspective).
The feminist lady herself produced the figures that

1 in 3 women will be subjected to domestic violence
1 in 4 men will be subjected to domestic violence

In 2014 The CDC released a report that estimated
5.4 million men had been victims of intimate partner physical violence in the past 12 months
4.7 million women had been victims of intimate partner physical violence in the past 12 months.

There are over 2000 state funded refuges across the states for female victims of domestic violence and as of 2016 only one state funded refuge for male victims of domestic violence.

The programme pointed out the media and others paint domestic violence as a womens issue.

It was interesting in the documentary that the male rights groups did not dispute that women are the victims of domestic violence, they were just asking for some equality in dealing with the issue, from funding down to how the law is applied ( the guy that was warned by the police to stay away from his wife next time she beats him, because if she even breaks a nail whilst thumping him, he will be the one arrested.)

Anyway i found that segment interesting, you clearly saw that part and still side with the radical rather crackers third wave feminists who insist men dont have a hard time.....ever

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Get a f'ing grip. Assuming you're a white male you've had every advantage going.

If you're offended by that imagine how women must feel being paid less, promoted less, losing a career because they have a kid etc.

This pretty much sums it up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkJOcpapKGI

That is compleley not what he is saying. And for the record, just because a group suffers discrimination it is not right that they try to get the upper hand by discriminating back. It is a stupid as the quote from a member of the first labour government: having suffered the master and servant hegemony, he said 'We're the masters now'. The cockwomble.

The 'gender war' is not a war unless people insists it is a war. If war is declared on me, I'll fight back. But there is no need for any of this shit.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
These modern day feminists can't work with anyone else because they are absolutely ludicrous people.

A toxic form of feminism has worked it's way into the system and spread its hypocritical stupidity through all levels of power.

Clementine Ford is a prime example of the face of this style of feminism and why nobody can work with professional victims like that. Toxic to the core.

Women like Cassie Jaye should be the voice for feminism, not peddlers of lies like Ford.

This kind of garbage has been around quite a long time, a subset of social justice so to speak. For example white privelege theory was written in a paper in the mid 80s.

The question is 2 fold. Why does it have traction now and whos not doing their job in shutting it back down.?

Its part of the collapse of civilisation, the unravelling of culture, suggest you read The Fourth Turning..

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'd also like to see a list of names of the men who caused the wars in the first place compared to women.

Women are fewer in number than men as leaders but they are just as keen to go to war as men, Thatcher, May Golda Mayer for starters.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Thomas Sowell is one of my heroes. I'm currently reading one of his books. "Economic facts and fallacies" I wish he had gone in to politics when he was the age of this video. He is now about 90 years old and still writing great stuff. This man should have been the first Black President of the US.

He has just retired and he is in his 80s I beleive, but I totally agree with your post. Love his quotes.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This is really interesting and insightful..

Cassie Jaye: Why I Stopped Being a Feminist

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I must admit to having long held the beliefs that are being challenged here. I will find time to watch the film and assorted videos and re think my views (if my bloody wife would stop opressing me :) )

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
What a bunch of snowflakes

Seriously people.

Men are not systematically oppressed. And never have been. No matter how hurt your individual feelings may have been by a women at some point it doesn't make this fact any less true.

have you been divorced recently....?? Divorce is seen as a sport by a lot of women particularly in England & Aus , taking their husbands to the cleaners being aided by rabid divorce lawyers ( usually female ) the male hardly ever gets more than 30% of the estate and is bound to support his children until they finish their education........this ruins a lot of men and is a patently unfair system , particularly when all the woman has to say is she doesn't love the bloke any more...hey presto , bend over .....let's get rinsing....

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
.... and they are very happy with the Men V Women narrative.

Well if you listen to Erin Pizzey who started the first domestic violence refuge in the UK her experience with feminist groups even way back then was these women saw it not as a way to help people but to gain more power and money using feminism as their vehicle to get there.

Feminism has become a money making power trip for those who have influence in government, business and the media.

They will lie and attack anyone who threatens their false narrative as we saw with Cassie Jayes treatment out here.

These aren't working class women either. Most have come from middle to upper class backgrounds.

The great lie is exposed when one looks at how they treat women who choose to live a more traditional life of being a stay at home mother and take care of house and family over work. Rather than support these women also for the choices they make in life they attack them.

So much for the sisterhood.

Last edited:

Steve in Japan

NSC Patreon
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
You are making the mistake of thinking that every profession and area of study or public life should have an equal split of 50-50 male and female, and if this is not the case then it must be a result of discrimination. That simply isn't true.

The last 3 firms I worked at had diversity policies with this explicit aim. They hadn't achieved it, but that was the goal, reinforced through the recruitment and internal promotion process.

I always found positive discrimination to be at odds in a supposed meritocracy.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
If you could ever predict with some certainty how a thread would pan out and which people would be posting in it, this would be right up there.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Very interesting.
I work in a predominantly female workplace and as a man I have frequently encountered low level sexism. Being I told I have "man flu" if I ever dare to say I am feeling a bit run down . Last week during a meeting a female colleague spoke of "typical bloke being lazy " when discussing a client. Often hearing colleagues slag off their male partners etc. I have even been told that all men are basically potential rapists and paedophiles. Obviously this happens the other way - but what I find so annoying is that this behaviour is not deemed sexist in the eyes of some (not all I want to add) of my female colleagues.
What I find frustrating is that a woman can base an argument around gender but a man can never do this without the risk of being labelled sexist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. I got so fed up of it I did start calling female colleagues out on it though.

It's the same logic black people use with the word ******. They can use it to their hearts content (in any place, at any time), but if someone else uses it, they're a racist.

My biggest problem with the whole thing comes down to language. Feminism, in its pitting one group against another, is an outdated and archaic concept. They want equality for all people apparently, yet if you ask most self proclaimed feminists whether they believe in egalitarianism, they'll have no idea what you're talking about.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
If you could ever predict with some certainty how a thread would pan out and which people would be posting in it, this would be right up there.

Just as it's predictable that you offer up nothing displaying any insight or intelligence. That is the most bankable thing going around.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Just as it's predictable that you offer up nothing displaying any insight or intelligence. That is the most bankable thing going around.

Get back to bleating about your rights petal.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here