Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Flasks banned from the Amex

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Barber is catering for the weathly Albion fans at the expense of the poor. Jeremy will sort this out

I think this is unfair. We’re being squeezed as well; remember he took away our free tea.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bovril may be back, but a hot drink or any drink from the vendors is useless as one has to miss either part of the first half or part of the second.

I miss neither as I take the bus from HH to the Old Steine taking 1 hour 25 to the stadium taking approx 35 mins so arriving at my seat 30 mins before kick off and stop buy a Bovril and take it to my seat approx 2 hours after my last hot drink. I then buy another 1 at either Lewes or Brighton station again just over 2 hours since the last. None of the match missed.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I miss neither as I take the bus from HH to the Old Steine taking 1 hour 25 to the stadium taking approx 35 mins so arriving at my seat 30 mins before kick off and stop buy a Bovril and take it to my seat approx 2 hours after my last hot drink. I then buy another 1 at either Lewes or Brighton station again just over 2 hours since the last. None of the match missed.

They are letting you in with a hot Bovril?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Congratulations.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Fair enough, I mis read your post. Bring back the trolleys on the cinder track around the pitch.!!

Barber, the flask snatcher, said they may consider pre-ordered drinks that would be delivered to the seats presumably as the match went on. Nice idea but I'd find it pretty annoying if my view was blocked for a coffee or tea.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Barber, the flask snatcher, said they may consider pre-ordered drinks that would be delivered to the seats presumably as the match went on. Nice idea but I'd find it pretty annoying if my view was blocked for a coffee or tea.

I quite like that idea and would give the catering staff something to do while the game is on. Now, if they could put a commode in the middle of each row and let us text for a bed pan that would be brilliant.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
On Saturday in WSU, somehow I managed to wait in my seat until the HT whistle, queue down the stairs and for the Gents, queue for the kiosk, buy 3 pies, 2 teas and a water, collect milks from the back of the concourse and get back to my seat in time for ko. Think I got lucky with the kiosk queue, but see, it can be done!
PG
I'm talking about half time! I love the football, I am not prepared to spend 10 minutes either side of half time queuing for a drink, hot or cold.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
On Saturday in WSU, somehow I managed to wait in my seat until the HT whistle, queue down the stairs and for the Gents, queue for the kiosk, buy 3 pies, 2 teas and a water, collect milks from the back of the concourse and get back to my seat in time for ko. Think I got lucky with the kiosk queue, but see, it can be done!
PG

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
You'd have had no chance in the East lower. :(

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Did I hear that we are considering the banning of all waterproof clothing being taken into the ground? However, if we want to buy any waterproofs they will be available in the club shop, and will be placed in a sealed clear bag so that turnstile security can verify that we have bought security approved waterproofs from the approved outlet.

Can't put a price on safety.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here