Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone when are we likely to see him return to the 1st team squad fit and available

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I believe Andone to be a figment of NSC’s over fertile imagination.

He is Pete Brady, beyond any doubt.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think it was something he ate - RED ONION FLAN.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
So not just his back.

We may not get an update until the International Break is declared done as in theory both Andone and Jose were targeted to be back after the break. I haven't seen anything that indicates they've even started light training yet, that's not to say they haven't. I might be behind the curve on this one.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
PS:
Duffy, Locadia, Murray, Dunk, Bruno, Ben White and now Andone have all had injuries and returned either on time or ahead of time to training and fitness so far this season. And exactly in line with when Hughton said they would.

Not true for andone. Said he could make the bench for watford and he only resumed training FOUR weeks after that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
He's started off looking like an excellent like-for-like replacement for Sam Baldock though.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He's clearly been back a while on Insta but there's training and there's being close to match-day squad. Who knows.

I think he'll be great though for what it's worth.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
We may not get an update until the International Break is declared done as in theory both Andone and Jose were targeted to be back after the break. I haven't seen anything that indicates they've even started light training yet, that's not to say they haven't. I might be behind the curve on this one.

60680420-5468-449D-90BB-D51CFEFCD136.jpeg
Training gallery 11/09.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He's started off looking like an excellent like-for-like replacement for Sam Baldock though.

He's played most his career up top on his own. I see him far more as a rival to Murray, especially away from home, where he offers different qualities (pace, running) that will allow us to adapt our style of play.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here