Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Isn’t it the old Legal and General building?

Yes it is. That's my car at the bottom of the photo, shame if you had panned a little more to the right you would of been me sitting in the drivers seat. I saw them walking down but did not take a y notice as i did not know what'll Jahanbakhsh looked like. I c o had known it was him i would batsmen a photo and put it on here lunch time. Sorry.

Any way are we sending him out on loan to Leicester now?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ah the medical centre on Montefiore Road!

Google maps looks out of date but it looks the ticket to me. I'm IN!

Montef.JPG

Parandeh_Daryayi

Jul 24, 2018
Silicon Valley
First of all i'd like to express my relief at the Brington fan base, you all seem like a fun group and I am glad Alireza will sign for your club.

I thought we Iranians were crazy about our players, but you guys have a 322 page thread on our boy. And the depth that some of you went thru to analyze random posts is some craziest sh*t i have ever seen!!

Alireza is a great footballer and foremost a great human being. I hope he and your club grow together.

Cheers...

A new Brington fan.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He's actually walking along Davigdor Road towards the hospital, as per the tree and the buildings in this Google pic

View attachment 99066

View attachment 99067

Fake news! Look at the trees, he's around the other corner, he's on Montefiore Road. You can see the building just up from him on his left is the new build, and there are more trees on Montefiore Road than Davidgor, and parking. No doubt, Montefiore Road for sure.You can see there's no parking outside of the building on the Davigdor Road side.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Fake news! Look at the trees, he's around the other corner, he's on Montefiore Road. You can see the building just up from him on his left is the new build, and there are more trees on Montefiore Road than Davidgor, and parking. No doubt, Montefiore Road for sure.You can see there's no parking outside of the building on the Davigdor Road side.

Yes! Sorry :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here