Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big game hunter killed by elephant

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Are you trying to be ironic or just stupid? Do you think anyone wants to dish out "approved" insults?

You know what Headhunters are/where? Maybe like the type of people who snear that international football is a substitute for war "as if thats a bad thing" are no different to those who just snear at animal trophy hunting instead human trophy hunting.

Hunting animals only is a mark of civilisation, your ignorance wont change that.

It can only be :tosser:or :fishing:.... I go for the later.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Are you trying to be ironic or just stupid? Do you think anyone wants to dish out "approved" insults?

You know what Headhunters are/where? Maybe like the type of people who snear that international football is a substitute for war "as if thats a bad thing" are no different to those who just snear at animal trophy hunting instead human trophy hunting.

Hunting animals only is a mark of civilisation, your ignorance wont change that.

There are clever ways of insulting people and using "retard" is not one of them, rat brain. It is clear that your ignorance will not play a part in an advanced civilisation.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It's not a sport though. Think of it like this. Give the elephant a gun. Then and only then It's a sport. Sports are competitive. Not this. Hunting for fun is fecking cruel beyond belief. (Oh and i know in real life an elephant cant carry a gun. I was just using that as an example.)

With just a tad more evolution the giant-skulled 'phant will have developed a relationship with 2-inch long trunk-cleaning scorpions that curl into balls and withstand high-speed travel with one super-blast from facegun to hunter's puncturable and poisonable faces. That should even things up a bit. Come on time and nature, do your jobs!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
There are clever ways of insulting people and using "retard" is not one of them, rat brain. It is clear that your ignorance will not play a part in an advanced civilisation.

Thats your opinion douche pickle, and your crying about it wont bother me one bit.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Easy to mock when you have a full belly and empty head.

I didn't mention food in my post dimwit, dont assume about people well above your paygrade. What do you think the Ultimate safari is?

My god you are an embarrassment. Surely at least one of your universities taught you about inference if you didn't manage to pick it up at primary school.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
What a hero someone is that can kill an unarmed elephant from 200 metres away with a rifle.

In this situation like the bull fighting, ashamedly, I hope the animal gets the better of my fellow human.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
With just a tad more evolution the giant-skulled 'phant will have developed a relationship with 2-inch long trunk-cleaning scorpions that curl into balls and withstand high-speed travel with one super-blast from facegun to hunter's puncturable and poisonable faces. That should even things up a bit. Come on time and nature, do your jobs!

That's evolution for you, it ignores human assumptions of good and bad. :)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

You mean the short story by Nadine Gordimer? Good book but not sure what you're getting at? You mean the head hunters of Africa are the same as these Western trophy hunters? It's not an unreasonable point I suppose. Doesn't make either one right though. Though I may have misunderstood your point as it's hard to get to the core of your argument through all the needless insults.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Hunting is something our ancestors did, and something others may do if civilization collapses as all you tards would rather lay down and die right?

Easy to mock when you have a full belly and empty head.

Cant beat the ultimate safari.

Oh he was hungry and planning to eat the elephant? His head is empty now. Contents trampled into the dirt.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Does the elephant get to keep his head, and who will provide the plaque?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

I put that through Google translator and it still made no sense.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
How would the elephant be with a ball at his feet. He would be somewhat intimidating for opposing goalkeepers.

We might have to adapt our changing room facilities, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here