Ryan

Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo

AK (Unless Ali fit), Propper, Bissouma, Izzyq

Gross

Locadia

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we turn up with the same team and tactics as usual it will be an easy 3 points for Huddersfield , Wagner has Hughton's number and time for Chris to step up and mix the team up

Ryan
Bruno Dunk Duffy Bernardo
Propper Kayal Bissouma Gross
Izquierdo Murray

It would be incredibly thick of CH to turn up with the tactics of the last two years. I hope the players also feel they have a point to prove having been humiliated in both games up there. Could we spring a GOOD surprise, it would be a massive result if we could turn them over up there.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Don't be silly!

It will be the same team as Saturday.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
This is not the time to experiment or panic, Murrey + 10 of the other trusted players..........I won't be there

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We are not interested in your opinion you will be delighted whatever the result :lolol:

Ha ha.

All joking apart, this is not the time to play town! Especially as mooy seems to have remembered how to play.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This is not the time to experiment or panic, Murrey + 10 of the other trusted players..........I won't be there

No me neither...Texas scramble in the morning and wedding planning in the afternoon with the family ( wife's brothers son getting married in July next year and all family meeting up). Sod football.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No me neither...Texas scramble in the morning and wedding planning in the afternoon with the family ( wife's brothers son getting married in July next year and all family meeting up). Sod football.

Sounds sad the "family" have to get together for that.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
A lot of negativity on here with some already conceding defeat to Huddersfield. Wolves were atrocious against them and their manager said it was the worst performance under him. No reason why we can’t get a similar result to Newcastle. They don’t score many, so every reason to be positive & optimistic!

Andone in for Murray (who can come off the bench if need be) and Ali J for AK!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Trouble is people live all over the country and getting together is a real challenge!

I would go but certainly wouldn’t get involved with my wife’s brothers kid getting married in the planning stage. Sooner stick knitting needles in my ears

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Isn't Huddersfield in the middle?

No ...too far Norf.

Actually next time I am in yorkshire, in the new year going to Halifax where my family originate from in the 17C. Found graves of my direct family going back a while...will then go to Scarborough where my great grandad is buried in a military grave. He was in the Scottish own borderers as career soldier ( boer war etc) and died from TB after serving in france when he came home.

Need to go to lieshoek cemetery in Belgium where my great uncle is buried who died as part of teh Canadian clearance divisions and was shot, they went out into no mans land etc and collected the wounded . I am trying to find his military records, but have found a lot about him. He died very young at 23 and they lost their first son in his infancy and it looks like his second son was born whilst he was serving and he never got to see him. His wife then died just after the war so what a tragic family. Would love to meet their descendants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here