Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which 3 teams are going down rather than us?

Huddersfield have a very tricky last 4 fixtures as well, so you never can tell.

i just completed the predictor and with the optimistic assumption of winning our home games against those around us except leicester and hudds (who seem to have the measure of us :( ) and drawing away but getting hammerred by the rest i have us on 39 points, 14 points clear of west brom / stoke / swansea (with huddersfield / bmth / west ham just above us) with so even if my ridiculous optimism does not come to fruition we can "afford" a few losses yet still be well clear - certainly cant see any of that bottom 3 winning any remaining games except against eachother..

Untitled.png

DavePage

i just completed the predictor and with the optimistic assumption of winning our home games against those around us except leicester and hudds (who seem to have the measure of us :( ) and drawing away but getting hammerred by the rest i have us on 39 points, 14 points clear of west brom / stoke / swansea (with huddersfield / bmth / west ham just above us) with so even if my ridiculous optimism does not come to fruition we can "afford" a few losses yet still be well clear - certainly cant see any of that bottom 3 winning any remaining games except against eachother..

View attachment 92560

one win and we are safe, rest of the season will be flat now

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I don't see us winning many more although we'll carry on getting a fair few draws which are pretty useless to be fair.
West Brom,stoke and us sadly but will go to the wire.

Current points:

Everton 27
Watford 25
Hudds 24
ALBION 23
Newcst 22
Palace 22
West H 22
B'mouth 21
Saints 20
----------------
Stoke 20
West B 16
Swansea 16

The points without our 'pretty useless draws':

Everton 29
Watford 27
Hudds 24
Newcst 24
Palace 24
B'mouth 23
West Ham 22
Saints 22
Stoke 22
-------------------
West Brom 16
Swansea 16
ALBION 15

USELESS.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
At the moment I can only genuinely say that I think Swansea are worse than us, and thats it.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If we couldn't beat WBA, we have major trouble coming.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Three teams going down before us? Hmmmm Swansea, Swansea and.... Swansea. We're safe.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
37GamesE.jpg

Still it looks like Swansea will be accompanied by Brighton and Southampton (but Huddersfield are nearer the drop).

I've not even factored in our inability to stop conceding from straightforward corners.

Adjust Arsenal to 76 pts and overtaken by Spurs.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Question needs to be re-phrased as "which teams are going down WITH us".

Swansea and Huddersfield.

bedwetter

Jan 13, 2018
I think Swansea and hopefully Newcastle. I'd be really worried if I was a Huddersfield fan. I'm sure we will be ok.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Question needs to be re-phrased as "which teams are going down WITH us".

Swansea and Huddersfield.
That's how miserable a defeat at West Brom, and no striker signing in sight at the time, makes me.

Let's have a good day v Chelsea.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here