Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our complete list of transfer targets

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Striker, Rightback, Goalkeeper to go...

Might as well scrub out all rumours for other positions.

Where does it leave us with this window's outstanding transfers ? ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Exactly where we were, and always have been.

36 hours ago - "Davy who"?

Club 37 NSC ITK 0

Last edited:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

I can't see us signing another RB with Bruno, Rosenior, Goldson and Mateju. (Though I know Mateju is meant to be heading out until Jan.)
For me it's Keeper, Striker and Winger.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I can't see us signing another RB with Bruno, Rosenior, Goldson and Mateju. (Though I know Mateju is meant to be heading out until Jan.)
For me it's Keeper, Striker and Winger.

tB said T least 2 more for squad.. striker certainly, cover defender and gk... think we may still go for a winger too...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
... think we may still go for a winger too...

I'd still love us to get Tom Lawrence. He operated from left wing in at least half his starts for Ipswich last season and would be a great option for us in that position and of course, as a number 10 (better than Knocky, March & Murphy IMOH) behind Groß & Brown. He'd be a replacement for Skalak who we could move on to QPR and regain the transfer fee+.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Club 37 NSC ITK 0

There will be people on NSC ITK - Not me, I know nothing but I would be surprised if club PR people are not on this board in some capacity - ''Double Agents''

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There will be people on NSC ITK - Not me, I know nothing but I would be surprised if club PR people are not on this board in some capacity - ''Double Agents''

The clubs PR people aren't on here to use [MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION]'s technique of using random vague words to hopefully be right enough when the moment does come.

Although fair play to him, it does seem like there are still posters who believe the word gullible isn't in the dictionary.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012

Club 37 NSC ITK 0

Sometimes NSC or rather contributors to NSC are the source of transfer news. There's plenty of fans on here who work and live and know all sorts of people, including those that work for the club, or players/agents/relations, that they sometimes provide info or know info. They also regularly pick up on reports, or little titbit that confirm or contradict news coming out of the club or in press reports (injuries for example).
The best recent example were photos of Barber on a flight to Valencia finishing off the Maty Ryan deal shared on NSC.
Also multiple journalists contribute or lurk. One effectively confirmed the Propper announcement yesterday well in advance of its actual unveiling.
Of course there's also a load of guff feeding off the entire rumour industry on Twitter repeating mistruths etc or occasionally coming up with their own nonsense. See all the stuff surrounding the "delay" in announcing Propper and most targets.

But contributors and posts on NSC are not a source for transfer info ? . Nonsense. If you can't see it SB. Look harder.

Last edited:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
PS: That doesn't mean the club have, compared to most other clubs, a pretty good track record in keeping targets under wraps. They do. But when it suits them they share info and that makes it way onto here. And there's plenty of info they'd rather not share that gets on here too either via press reports, social media, or gossip. thats how it is.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Musa - Albion, please make a move.

His blinding pace, trickery and directness would transform our PL first 11.

I would love to see him here - I saw him play for Leicester last year in a televised match and he looked blindingly quick. However I'm sure they'd want to recoup pretty much all they spent on him just over a year ago (reportedly about £16.5M).

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Argus confirmed again today club still after a RB, 3rd keeper and striker. Bloom interview :
c0151abaee285732a082ffb2e5f61c51.png

Via http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/15459166.amp/

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The clubs PR people aren't on here to use [MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION]'s technique of using random vague words to hopefully be right enough when the moment does come.

Although fair play to him, it does seem like there are still posters who believe the word gullible isn't in the dictionary.

As they say on pantomime ''Oh yes they are''

Chaileyjem spelt it out very well at post #945 about how some news ends up on here but I would bet for sure that this site is visited by Lawyers, PR, and Gen Administrators, Security Advisors and Police Liason Contacts in and around BHA FC

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

I've heard we're signing a black player this month. Should be announced soon.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here