Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes, The Latest: Ashley Barnes Signs for Burnley *Confirmation*

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
@noeliadeniz: I honestly don't know anything about signings (and I hate rumors!), but I can tell you that unfortunately Barnes is on his way out #BHAFC

Dunno how she got the SCOOP on that one.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
@noeliadeniz: I honestly don't know anything about signings (and I hate rumors!), but I can tell you that unfortunately Barnes is on his way out #BHAFC

That has got to be a wind up account, hasn't it?

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Being a season ticket holder at espanyol, I can say stuani isn't all that. Garcia does the business for them. Look out for thievy a young speedster, won't stay here long

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I believe she's a Spanish journalist who is active on reporting about Barcelona and has good links to Oscar. Always tweeting about us in a positive manner and think she was at the Amex recently

You believe correctly.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Who could actually be sAd about Barnes leaving? An average goalscorer that we got over £1m for. He's scored 6 goals this season. Ings has scored 20. Barnes is only defended by the Barnes lickers. **** Ashley Barnes. You have been weighed you've been measured and you've been found wanting. Unlucky lickers.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
This is true and it seems crazy if we only get £750k for him, when he is still only 24, performed well for us over the time with us, that we got more for Donkey Dobbie

That's coz Holloway doesn't know a decent player from a crap one. He let us have Zamora for 100K remember.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
How could anyone actually think that this is bad business? A striker that doesn't score any goals for over 1 million. We've robbed them. That non-scoring striker can go find some new support.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Who could actually be sAd about Barnes leaving? An average goalscorer that we got over £1m for. He's scored 6 goals this season. Ings has scored 20. Barnes is only defended by the Barnes lickers. **** Ashley Barnes. You have been weighed you've been measured and you've been found wanting. Unlucky lickers.

We maybe Barnes lickers. You however are just a nasty arse licker :wanker:

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Barnes was just 5 years away from scoring 100 BHA FC goals!! Which I want to see done in my life time.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
We maybe Barnes lickers. You however are just a nasty arse licker :wanker:

Da fudge are you talking about? Do you think that Barnes could have gone further than we have taken him? We all know he's know that he is not about the man to do an Ings. He just doesn't have that in him. I've watched him over 3 seasons. I know he can't do it. Sorry Ashley. You're wastegash.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
So far this season Ings 20 goals. Barnes 6 goals. Between Burnley's 2 highest goalscorers they scored 31 goals. Between Brighton's top 3 we got 18. Barnes scored 6 of them. If you don't think that however much we got for him is good business, as your man [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] would say, you don't understand football.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Da fudge are you talking about? Do you think that Barnes could have gone further than we have taken him? We all know he's know that he is not about the man to do an Ings. He just doesn't have that in him. I've watched him over 3 seasons. I know he can't do it. Sorry Ashley. You're wastegash.

And you're a know-nothing prick who wouldn't recognise a talent if it came up to you; slapped you round the face; & kicked you repeatedly up your sad arse.

Go to bed & pray to God, any God, that you wake up in the morning with something that doesn't resemble the shite you have for brains. Tosser. :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here