Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mourinho - SACKED

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Radio Manchester seems to want Pocchettino according to drive time programme this evening

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
End of an era for Man Utd.

The defining moment in their demise was when Sir Alex retired.

Mourinho was their last chance of returning to a former glory... and now he's gone.

I predict a decade of mediocrity from them, akin to what Liverpool experienced in the 90's

It's a return to form for united. Busby and Ferguson were the anomalies and until the next one they will continue to under achieve.

Unless they get pochettino in, then they may, if they give him enough time, become a force again.

Trouble is I am not sure if the board care enough to do it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The yanks will be relaxed. As long as the cash cow keeps giving them milk.....and there are enough starry eyed mugs who will always bask in the reflected glory of the mighty united, even if they go another 30 years without winning the league, confident in their superiority as armchair fans to both keep the cash flowing and annoy the **** out of me. As long as the mug shite FA cup-thieving cockweasels fail to get their hands on any meaningful silverwear for another 30 years, that will do me. Filth of a club and a joke of a support base. Cockney wankers etc.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If your going to employ Mourhino you have to give him the players he wants otherwise it’s pointless. He wanted to build the back line around Maguire the board never went and got him.

D

Deleted member 2719

Hughton on the pitch, Barber in the boardroom. £200m compo.

I have the car full of diesel and running, 'if you leave me now' on CD followed by 'We're on our way'.

Unlimited mince pies and Prosecco on route, I will also throw in a half price Glenn Murray and 30% kick back off my agents fee.......................................................let's go!

The Deal

80m, plus Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will do me.

https://youtu.be/G-9VQH9akwk

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT :goal::goal::goal:

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
If your going to employ Mourhino you have to give him the players he wants otherwise it’s pointless. He wanted to build the back line around Maguire the board never went and got him.

Which would be a good point if he hadn't already bought Lindelof and Bailly.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It's a return to form for united. Busby and Ferguson were the anomalies and until the next one they will continue to under achieve.

Unless they get pochettino in, then they may, if they give him enough time, become a force again.

Trouble is I am not sure if the board care enough to do it.

Mourinho's win rate was second only to Fergies.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Jose will take over at Inter Milan either in January or the summer so who are the losers Mourinho or United and the £18m cost to sack him?

None of that seems remotely likely.

Inter are having their best season in a while, under Spaletti, who seems well liked. They are third in Serie A - comfortable in the CL places, and essentially, above Milan. And safely into the knockout stages of the Europa League.

So on one hand, Mourinho to Inter, any time soon, is (currently) looking out of the question, and furthermore, if he DID take another job 'in January or the summer' then the terms of his settlement from United will almost certainly rule out him getting all of that quoted £18m.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Cracking stuff on 5 Live listening to the plastics all moaning about their beloved United, they have just appointed a temporary manager who was applauded off the pitch once for being sent off for a cynical foul to deprive the opposition of a goal attempt.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...16C633FC947806A99BC716C633FC9478&&FORM=VRDGAR

Apparently he has the " Heart of the Club in him " according to the fans. I would have loved it if one fans suggestion came true, " Mark Hughes " was the suggestion ! :rotlf:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here