Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Photos from Swansea

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My daughter gave the police horses a pat after the game. The chestnut one is a CobxClydesdale, the bay is an Irish Draught.

:)

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
I wasn't having a pop - I just wandered how it worked? I have a young son who has attended (season ticket) for near on 4 years too, but he simply does not have enough points.. - in fact it is not be mathematically possible as he has not had a season ticket long enough
We have been going to away games for the last 4 years together, the current points system rewards those who went before we reached the promised land.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Attachments

• Seans.JPG
    Seans.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 334

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This did actually cross my mind on Saturday seeing quite a lot of kids around, how have they got enough loyalty points? Bloomin point cheats! They've been harvesting them since before they were born!

As [MENTION=13560]burrish-gull[/MENTION] has said, 4 years has been enough.

We were living in Cornwall when the AMEX opened, so didn't have season tickets for the first season. We also managed to get to Swansea, though in the last tier to get the chance. We don't do that many aways, so it's clearly been possible for fairly new supporters to amass enough points over the last couple of years if they were going away regularly enough.

It's how youngsters break into that from now on (if we stay up) that I'm thinking won't be possible.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Thanks for sharing Louise. Great to see fans drinking amicably together before the game.

... and after (though there's no photos of that).

They were a very friendly bunch. One guy that we'd chatted to on the walk back from the stadium to the social club saw when we were leaving and rushed over to make sure he said goodbye and wish us well before we snuck out!

el punal

I'll go easy on you on this.....firstly I have twin boys, they are BOTH season ticket holders at The Amex and have been attending for approx 4 years, myself a season ticket holder on and off near on 43 years since 1974. I'm sick and tired of the moaning on here regarding away tickets, it's simple, some people spend a lot of their income on BHAFC (me included) and some people for whatever reason can't or won't, I'm certainly no millionaire and understand football is expensive but for gods sake turn it in with this constant bitterness and jealousy.

P.S Just for reference my son is wearing a circa 1979 replica top that belonged to myself....

Well said! With the Albion you reap what you sow. When we finally made it to the Amex back in 2011 it was only a matter of time before we made it to the Premier League, and back in 2011 I purchased two season tickets. This was not in anticipation of Premier League football but that I had, at long last, the time and the means to watch as many Albion matches both home and away that I could. Many football friends did not follow suit and relied on getting tickets just on an individual match basis. The problem for them now is of course demand far outstripping supply for any match tickets.

This is not some smug response but a vote of approval for those, like yourself and many others, who have made sacrifices to follow our club through thick and thin both in money and time.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My daughter gave the police horses a pat after the game. The chestnut one is a CobxClydesdale, the bay is an Irish Draught.

:)

Did she ask the two police lady riders why they weren't picking up and bagging their horses crap in the way that dog owners are expected to? She could have issued them with an FPN.

:moo:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wonderful photos !! He is totally Albion mad, you captured his passion brilliantly. PM me and I will buy some copies off you :)

If memory serves me right he may well become the leader at some point and has a bloody hard punch which he tested on me at Hull

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Did she ask the two police lady riders why they weren't picking up and bagging their horses crap in the way that dog owners are expected to? She could have issued them with an FPN.

:moo:
I'm not sure that the police have a sense of humour.

:wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here