Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAPxmI9uZhu/

telemilagro The transfer of Miller Bolanos is imminent. The player is not in the tournament Emelec for 2016. So the club president told Nassib Neme. So far there is a proposal that meets the aspirations of the club. It is rumored that there are clubs in England, Turkey and Mexico, who would be interested in having the services of the player who was the scorer of 2015. "We are looking for a player with similar characteristics to those of Bolaños," said the manager . That ruled out the return of Dennis Stracqualursi, who was in Emelec striker between 2012 and 2013

Well. I would quite like to sign Dennis Stracqualursi. #prayforaspinall

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
http://www.benditofutbol.com/futbol...nos-oferta-corinthians-2016.html#.Vo6mlfmLSUl

Miller Bolaños and received permission from Emelec to negotiate with a team from abroad. The striker, whose pass would be valued at about USD 8 million, has an offer from Brazil's Corinthians.

As reported page Brazil Sports Info , the Esmeraldas would go forward this week to Sao Paulo to close its link to the 'Tima' team would be willing to accept the amount demanded by blues for his signing.

Bolaños has had offers from Mexico and Europe who have not yet managed by the high cost of his move. The striker scored 25 goals in the local tournament with Emelec and 11 goals in continental tournaments like the Libertadores and Sudamericana.

The 'electric' released Bolaños of preseason in Argentina and the board gave permission for it to be linked to a foreign team. Will this particular time and his signing?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
The fact that Bolanos' parent club is unwilling to name the team he's in talks with makes it very likely he could be on his way here. (He posts hoping it's true!!!)

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Corinthians would be interested in Miller Bolanos, would agree to pay $8 million... ecuagol.com/ecuagol/index.… Via @ECUAGOL

Maybe this one is not as clear cut as it seemed

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
You are correct. They will only spend big on players coming back from Europe. Doubt Corinthians have ever spent over £4m
Got this one wrong.

Pato was their record signing from Milan for £12m. So they have form. Suspect it's not too bad a shout if they really are interested. Much closer to home.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Got this one wrong.

Pato was their record signing from Milan for £12m. So they have form. Suspect it's not too bad a shout if they really are interested. Much closer to home.

Pato's also being linked with some Prem clubs in recent weeks.Tianjin Songjiang have already put a firm bid in for him this window that has been accepted but he turned move down as has bigger ambitions. Lot of deals going, lot of people talking. Lot of players might not be available straight away.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Pato's also being linked with some Prem clubs in recent weeks.Tianjin Songjiang have already put a firm bid in for him this window that has been accepted but he turned move down as has bigger ambitions. Lot of deals going, lot of people talking. Lot of players might not be available straight away.

Corinthians were the best team in Brazil by miles last season & are currently in the process of having their whole team stripped of its best players. So far, their entire midfield look to be off along with their 'Keeper and Centre Forward. To say that they're in the market for players would be putting it mildly...

Brazil pay the best wages in South America by some distance so a move from Ecuador to Brazil is a step up both in terms of quality and finances. I hate to say it, but this rumour may have legs...

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
For what it's worth
[MENTION=4416]Tel[/MENTION]eco1910 Miller bolanos of emelec's being hired by corinthians

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
Here's something I found earlier via Twitter, dated today.

image.jpg

Emelec went to Buenos Aires and seeks replacement for Miler Bolanos
Because his " transfer is imminent "

Miler Bolanos not joined yesterday the delegation of 32 players to Emelec , who landed in Buenos Aires to begin the preseason facing the millionaire participation in the Ecuadorian championship in 2016 and the South American Libertadores and drinks.
By different from either Miler they went to Argentina John Narvaez and Fernando Gaibor situations , as confirmed to this newspaper Nassib Neme , chairman of electric .
" Miler want to play abroad and we will do it ( sell the pass) . Transfer is imminent in the coming hours , "said the manager Emelec . He added that "before the game Miler yesterday ( Monday ) we inform the employer of the Argentine player Leonardo Rolón let's take away the quota ( foreign ) to bring a player who approaches the position Miler to replace your absence".
three options
About who will be the signing in Neme newspaper El Universo reported that " no later than Sunday will be hired substitute Miler . As we drove three options , and that they are in full swing, it is not necessary work full season for the new player. "
Asked if the destination is England striker (which meant the Brighton & Hove Albion , seeking promotion to the Premier League ) , three-time president said : " Miler leaves. But we will choose the best we have until Friday. We are at the stage of negotiations , but much will have to see how we propose payment or the percentage of pass for Emelec stop " . ( D )

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He might as well stay in Ecuador, no ambition moving to Brazil.

Sounds like a choker

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
haha what an absolute shambles.

that's me out and given up. Like the Iranian Saga with him and JC. Seems a trend with players from this area. Wouldn't say not worth going for it but the chase is pretty painful (with many clubs)

Get Knockaert done , 1 more winger and a striker and happy.

Sod it

Precisely this, trying to sign a player from ASouth America is an absolute minefield, what with the Calleri shambles as well.

Very pleased with the Knockaert deal, and as you say, a striker and one more winger, and that will do for me.

Footnote . . . How the hell did we manage to sign Leo Ulloa?

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Precisely this, trying to sign a player from ASouth America is an absolute minefield, what with the Calleri shambles as well.

Very pleased with the Knockaert deal, and as you say, a striker and one more winger, and that will do for me.

Footnote . . . How the hell did we manage to sign Leo Ulloa?

Leo was playing in Spain already so that was easy.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
All the South American press talk is about Bolanos & Corinthians.
Reports seem to confirm he is on his way to Brazil to discuss terms although all his agent says is that he is "available for negotiations" with a suggested $8m fee
Some comment that it is surprising that "no good European club has made a strong offer ($10m)" - my impression was that we had.
HOWEVER one site (Bastidoressccp) are offering an EXCLUSIVE that Corinthians don't actually want to sign Bolanos so maybe all the other stuff is agent driven?

Confusing but have to say #keepthefaith or #holdthenerve.,... Or just keep watching & waiting :lolol:

Edit: his agent, J Chamorro, has now confirmed that the link to Corinthians is "just rumour" and that they have offers from Europe) England, Turkey, Italy) and Asia (China)

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
All the South American press talk is about Bolanos & Corinthians.
Reports seem to confirm he is on his way to Brazil to discuss terms although all his agent says is that he is "available for negotiations" with a suggested $8m fee
Some comment that it is surprising that "no good European club has made a strong offer ($10m)" - my impression was that we had.
HOWEVER one site (Bastidoressccp) are offering an EXCLUSIVE that Corinthians don't actually want to sign Bolanos so maybe all the other stuff is agent driven?

Confusing but have to say #keepthefaith or #holdthenerve.,... Or just keep watching & waiting :lolol:

Edit: his agent, J Chamorro, has now confirmed that the link to Corinthians is "just rumour" and that they have offers from Europe) England, Turkey, Italy) and Asia (China)

Possibly back up in ther air then. Just hate it when we are held to ransom like this by agents and other third parties though.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Possibly back up in ther air then. Just hate it when we are held to ransom like this by agents and other third parties though.

Agree,
FWIW this doesn't seem to have the third party ownership issues of the Calleri deal so just the matter of his agent trying to drum up the best deal with I suspect his personal interest being best served by keeping the player in South America, players who change continents are more likely to change agents :lolol:
Emelec have already lined up a replacement so he isn't staying, My uninformed guess is that we are favourites to sign him

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Agree,
FWIW this doesn't seem to have the third party ownership issues of the Calleri deal so just the matter of his agent trying to drum up the best deal with I suspect his personal interest being best served by keeping the player in South America, players who change continents are more likely to change agents :lolol:
Emelec have already lined up a replacement so he isn't staying, My uninformed guess is that we are favourites to sign him

Well, I suppose all we can do, as Micky always used to say, is keep the faith.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here